PDA

View Full Version : Bimini Top Pictures 07 X-2

Harry Reynolds
06-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Hello all. Can someone post some detailed pictures of how their bimini top mounts to the tower. I don't think mine is correct. The front of the top is low enough that I hit my head on it when I walk though the center of the boat, I'm 5' 11". And there is about 1' between the back of the bimini and the tower. Also, where should the zipper be? Front or back?
It just doesn't look right...

My top does NOT wrap around the tower, but has 3 mounts on the tower legs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Harry

hawaiianstiln
06-30-2009, 01:37 PM
I think that's correct actually. The bimini should be hanging down a bit. I usually mount the long fixed leg at the top, then the little legs go in the middle. The extended legs don't go in the bottom mounts until deployed obviously.

I would take a pic, but I have to pull my boat out and put the tower together just to do so. I'll get one this weekend, but i'm sure someone else will post up before I get those to you.

Harry Reynolds
06-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Hmmm... Right now I have the retractable legs up front, then the long legs, then the real short legs in the rear and the zipper is in the front.
This was how the top came to me from the dealer, but they had to ship it after the fact.
If you get a chance, please shoot a pic my way.
Thanks!

ttu
06-30-2009, 01:50 PM
zipper in the front.

here is a pic. sorry about the quality.

Sodar
06-30-2009, 02:11 PM
Tons of pics in here: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=18696

Harry Reynolds
07-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Thanks guys. It was all messed up!