PDA

View Full Version : Fly High Gravity Games

Wake2wake
06-30-2009, 12:54 AM
Ok so im looking at upgrading my ballast in my boat and am trying to figure out exactly what i want. I was looking at the Fly High Gravity games V drive sacks for $209. I am wondering if that price is for both bags or for just one. I have been looking around and all the descriptions that i can find talk about using two but never actually say that that price is for two or if you would have to buy two at that price.
any help is much appreciated.

Wake2wake
07-01-2009, 03:59 PM
anyone know the answer to this?

TallRedRider
07-01-2009, 07:11 PM
I think that is the price for just one, but I am not quite sure which sacks you are referring to without a part number. There are the Gravity Games sacks that are made for Supras and they are probably too long for most MC V-drive lockers.

Fly High makes special sacks for the X2 and Xstar. I have found the Xstar bags are just the right size for an X45 also. They can be seen on the website: www.barefootinternational.com then click on the wakeboarder and find the sacs and valves link and then scroll way down.

I have a pair of red V-drive side sacks for sale that are in the box, never been used. They are 42 X 16 X 16 (model number W701). They hold 400+ pounds each.

You'll have to measure your locker and see what fits.

My Xstar supplemental ballast bags are on their way as we speak. I ordered the V-drive side sacks before I realized that the Xstar bags would fit perfect and give me closer to 700+ pounds on each side. So they are for sale. PM me if interested.

mpabreo
07-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Go Red - Let me know how Xstar sacs work out in the 45. Looking to upgrade mine this Fall.