PDA

View Full Version : Chelada!?

Covi
06-28-2009, 08:20 PM
So I saw someone drinking one of these at the bar the other day. It looked tasty so I bought one. Here's the thing, now 2 weeks later I'm afraid to open it. Something about the thought of Bud Light & Clamato w/ salt and lime mixed from the factory is getting me.

Should I quit being a wus and go for it? Or has anyone out there tried it and puked and would recommend I have my head examined?

TMCNo1
06-28-2009, 09:34 PM
I remember as a child, my father drinking a mix of beer, tomato juice, lemon juice and Texas Pete to help get over a hangover.
This may help with an explanation, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelada

Wake2wake
06-28-2009, 11:49 PM
tried it and it was ok, not a favorite by any means, but nothing you will puke over. mostly I've drank it as a morning brew type of thing.

mcxfan
06-30-2009, 02:07 PM
Make your own, they are much better. Open a can of budlight, take a gulp, top it off with some clamato, and enjoy. Typically a good morning beer to get it kick started after a long night.

shepherd
06-30-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm getting nauseous just thinking about it. :(

funk
07-01-2009, 12:01 PM
Make your own, they are much better. Open a can of budlight, take a gulp, top it off with some clamato, and enjoy. Typically a good morning beer to get it kick started after a long night.

I second that! :cool:

Willski
07-01-2009, 04:16 PM
I've had the bud light version, but didn't like it much.

I do sometimes drink what we call "breakfast beer" or "bloody beer".

Drink 1/3 to 1/2 of a bud light, pour in half a can of spicy hot V8. Pretty tasty.