PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft Window Stickers

Maristar210
05-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Hello to all and smooth water to all of you,

I just got a new truck (05 GMC) and wanted to put a "BIG" MC sticker on the back of this truck. I cannot seem to locate such. Can anyone point me in the right direction with a telephone number or a link??

Many thanks and free beer is on me!!!

Steve

bobk
05-25-2005, 10:38 PM
No clue on the sticker, but I'll take a beer.

bobk
05-25-2005, 10:41 PM

I knew a Siedlecki when I lived in Wisconsin? any relation?

Maristar210
05-25-2005, 10:45 PM

I knew a Siedlecki when I lived in Wisconsin? any relation?

Not that I know of but us Polish mutts seem to be everywhere. Cheese and sausage on ya....good luck!!!

Steve

Mag_Red
05-25-2005, 10:54 PM
You have to excuse BobK..he stutters :uglyhamme YOur dealer should be able to order you one and make sure to ask for the Mastercraft by Design catalog. They have some different style decals, some with flames and such. :headbang:

SKI*MC
05-25-2005, 10:55 PM
check out Rambo Marine, www.rambomarine.com, we got some cool drip molded stickers like the new MC's have, they are small, they are the transom stickers, they look really nice, i would check them. As for the beer, im still to young, you i'll take a mountain dew!

SKI*MC
05-25-2005, 10:56 PM
You have to excuse BobK..he stutters :uglyhamme YOur dealer should be able to order you one and make sure to ask for the Mastercraft by Design catalog. They have some different style decals, some with flames and such. :headbang:

there is a catalog? Do they mail it to your house or something???

Mag_Red
05-25-2005, 11:26 PM
there is a catalog? Do they mail it to your house or something???Got mine at the local dealership.

Mag_Red
05-25-2005, 11:27 PM
Here's some of the difference graphics for the hull............

Mag_Red
05-25-2005, 11:28 PM
and for the X crowd................. :D

SKI*MC
05-25-2005, 11:37 PM
ok thanks, maybe i have it, im not sure, thanks!

parks_jr_55
05-25-2005, 11:46 PM
Stengl Marine in Minocqua, WI gives away the plain white ones. I believe they are something like 24".

I am headed up there this weekend to our cabin and I wouldn't mind picking you up one and mailing it....it will have to be folded to fit in an envelope. Don't know if this will change the way it will look on your truck but its worth a shot.

PM me with address.

Cary K.
05-26-2005, 07:58 AM
Here are the ones from the MC site:

MC stickers (http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=5)

H2OGirl
05-26-2005, 08:43 AM
Here is the sticker I have in the back window of my Avalanche. I bought it from Redline Watersports, MC dealer, in Madison, WI. It is the drip mold sticker off the back of a boat. It cost me about $40 bucks.

H2OGirl
05-26-2005, 08:45 AM
I also have the following stickers...the top left one says X-Series ( I have one on the top of my wakeboard) I got this one from a friend not sure where he got it, the top right is all white and says Team Mastercraft that one came in a box of goodies that was sent from the factory when they sent me the stickers for the engine they replaced. The top long one is the same one on the back of my truck. The bottom long one is the sticker that is on our trailer ( I also got this one in a box from the factory). I imagine you could get most of them from a dealership if you asked them to order you one. I also have one that is all white and not raised, it is the one from the pro shop I have this one on the bottom of my wakeboard.

erkoehler
05-26-2005, 08:50 AM
I am also heading up by Stengl this weekend, I will have to look into getting one of the stickers for the truck. Right now, I have 2 Team Arctic stickers, but it would be nice to get a Mastercraft one on there with the hitch cover.

Maristar210
05-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Stengl Marine in Minocqua, WI gives away the plain white ones. I believe they are something like 24".

I am headed up there this weekend to our cabin and I wouldn't mind picking you up one and mailing it....it will have to be folded to fit in an envelope. Don't know if this will change the way it will look on your truck but its worth a shot.

PM me with address.

Man thanks for the offer but I could not expect you to go through all that trouble. Ill see the dealer and my guess is from what others have posted that he'll have something for me. Thanks a lot for the offer.

Steve

Maristar210
05-26-2005, 04:30 PM
Here is the sticker I have in the back window of my Avalanche. I bought it from Redline Watersports, MC dealer, in Madison, WI. It is the drip mold sticker off the back of a boat. It cost me about $40 bucks.

Now were talkin :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

WakeSeeky
05-26-2005, 04:53 PM
Man thanks for the offer but I could not expect you to go through all that trouble. Ill see the dealer and my guess is from what others have posted that he'll have something for me. Thanks a lot for the offer.

Steve

I know our dealer has a bunch of stickers, hopefully yours does as well, or maybe can get you some. This isn't a great picture, had to zoom in, but you can get an idea. When the boat's not on the truck, the MC hitch cover is. We REPRESENT! :D

TrespalmasPR
05-26-2005, 07:01 PM
Didn't mean to post here.

parks_jr_55
05-26-2005, 07:03 PM
It is no trouble for me at all. The Dealer is on the way to our cabin. I'd be happy to do that. If you PM me the address by tomorrow afternoon i could mail it out on Saturday.

Lake_Tippy_Skier
05-27-2005, 12:08 AM
there is a catalog? Do they mail it to your house or something???

here is the link (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/local_links.php?action=jump&id=13)

jayocheskey
05-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Here is the decal I got from my dealer. It looks much better in real life. It's the nice, thick drip mold decal. Bright color!

jayocheskey
05-27-2005, 12:21 AM
They don't get no better than that if you're a Texas Boy!!!

West TN Wake
09-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Brown Sign 731-642-9152

TMCNo1
09-09-2006, 11:01 PM
TT Home page, Proshop, Accessories, MC decals, 12", 18", and 24" available.