PDA

View Full Version : Face to Face tour

Thrall
06-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Met Marcus Brown, couple weeks ago. He was up here doing a ski clinic (and skiing with Lance Armstrong that day!). Pretty cool to chat with him.

He's rollin' a little deeper than me!:D

flipper
06-24-2009, 12:58 PM
That's one sweet set up

Sodar
06-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Met Marcus Brown, couple weeks ago. He was up here doing a ski clinic (and skiing with Lance Armstrong that day!). Pretty cool to chat with him.

He's rollin' a little deeper than me!:D

Yeah, the PCL superintendent truck does not exactly scream "baller", like the Freightliner does! 8p

Swimmer
06-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Wonder where MB will be next? Does he have a travel schedule that anyone knows about?

Sodar
06-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Wonder where MB will be next? Does he have a travel schedule that anyone knows about?

Rumor has it he will be somewhere in California. He was looking for places to ski, the last I heard.

Check it out here: www.facetofacetour.com

Swimmer
06-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Someone was telling me that :rolleyes:

Never heard anything since though.

russlars
06-24-2009, 01:38 PM
The information on the website is limited. Anyone know what the exact schedule during the days he is in Washington?

Sodar
06-24-2009, 01:57 PM
The information on the website is limited. Anyone know what the exact schedule during the days he is in Washington?

You will get a response by emailing them. They do respond to this email: info@facetofacetour.com

Lottawatta
06-24-2009, 02:54 PM
We had Marcus, Jen, P.J. and Terry Winter at our lake for two days of instruction last year. It was awesome! If they are anywhere near any of you it would be worth your while to go. Jen gave me a skiing warmup routine that made me as sore as all the skiing did. Some of the night time footage in P.J.'s film Momentum was shot at our lake. West coast style slalom was taught and D3's & O'neill gear was available for Demo. Too bad he didn't come way out east this year like he did last year.

Thrall
06-24-2009, 02:59 PM
What I got from him was his tour has some set dates, but alot of it is set up as they go...just spreadin' the love of water skiing according to him.
He invited me to ski the next day, but it was 38 deg and raining. That and a little thing called work got in the way. Woulda been waaaaay cool.