PDA

View Full Version : 07 X2 tower parts for sale

tim05bowen
06-22-2009, 12:06 PM
I have a 2007 mastercraft tower that I am selling in pieces because I bent the top bar and I ordered a completly new one. If anyone needs a part just email me.

tim05bowen@yahoo.com

hawaiianstiln
06-24-2009, 08:57 PM
how much do you want for those 4 covers/plates where you mount the towers?? I'm thinking about buying tower speakers that are do not fit the mounts on the 2007 X2 mastercraft locations and maybe drilling holes in those plates for the speaker wires to come out of. I also emailed you about another part.

Keith

TMCNo1
06-24-2009, 09:32 PM
how much do you want for those 4 covers/plates where you mount the towers?? I'm thinking about buying tower speakers that are do not fit the mounts on the 2007 X2 mastercraft locations and maybe drilling holes in those plates for the speaker wires to come out of. I also emailed you about another part.

Keith

Something doesn't sound right, maybe I'm wrong, hopefully I'm wrong, but, are you saying your drilling holes in the tower feet to run wires on the outside of the tower tubes for different speakers?

Kingsley X-1
06-25-2009, 01:26 AM

Keith
maybe this is what you are looking for. http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=91897/1451.1.49887.49889.0.0.0.
#1 is right dont drill the tower! the blank covers...i could see that on a budget. these might help they arnt cheap but if u know a guy with a stereo shop they arnt that bad. either way they look like they are supposed to be there versus some ghetto cheep crap.

Kingsley X-1
06-25-2009, 01:31 AM
tim05bowen another email at ya.

hawaiianstiln
06-25-2009, 02:53 AM
Something doesn't sound right, maybe I'm wrong, hopefully I'm wrong, but, are you saying your drilling holes in the tower feet to run wires on the outside of the tower tubes for different speakers?

I'm lost... I'm saying that I don't have any tower speakers on my tower right now. At the locations where you are suppose to mount tower speakers are machined/welded clamps (4 of them) with covers that have 4 allen heads to keep the covers on that area. All I'm saying is that I would like to drill thru those covers to bring the wires out of that area so I can buy speakers that just clamp to any part of the tower. Seems like it's expensive to buy tower speakers that mount onto that machines area. I don't want to drill thru the tower, I just want to drill thru the plates or covers in the location where you are suppose to mount mastercraft JL audio tower speakers.

Maybe I'm confusing and should take pictures. I guess I thought this would have come up a lot in other threads...Maybe not...

TMCNo1
06-25-2009, 07:37 AM

Keith

I was just basing the question of drilling from the above post.