PDA

View Full Version : wife problems

tpttool
05-25-2005, 01:42 PM
hey fellas its me agian. you fellas are so good to me with helpin me out. now i havin wife problems. yeah she pretty but givin me all sorts of truble when im out wit the fellas. i dont like the gays and the homos it maks me sik, but i tells her that ther sum things a man can only do wit another man. like bow huntin, whiskey drinkin, hot tubbin, wrestlin an espeshaly toobin. when i goes toobin i like it to be jus me, dooker an acourse eastie. we plays king of the toob and try to push each other off. any siggestions?

Mag_Red
05-25-2005, 01:45 PM
:wavey: Hey Tool! My luck with the women ain't much better :purplaugh

tex
05-25-2005, 01:51 PM
it's all about scene control. oh sorry, let me translate-seen kuntoll.

milkmania
05-25-2005, 02:08 PM
yea, I got a suggestion

stay out of the hot tub with the other men

Lake_Tippy_Skier
05-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Do all of your wives complain, or just this one? Maybe you should tell your sister to find a different brother.

bret
05-25-2005, 02:21 PM
you spelled Mississippi like Arkansas, please correct your location spelling.

Ric
05-25-2005, 02:26 PM
bret aren't you the one with the porsche on carpet?
I mentioned your garage in the garage section but I could't find it
you need your pics in there

jayocheskey
05-25-2005, 03:15 PM
Are you serious, tool? Your wife doesn't like it when you go out with other men? Sounds like SHE has a real problem. I mean, any wife in her right mind would be ecstatic for her husband to GO OUT with other men. You need to sit her down and try to talk some sense into her. Please, Tool, speak ENGLISH when you do - it may be easier for her to understand how much you enjoy, and need, to go out with other men.

P.S. Tell her it could be worse - you could be going out with other women.

Davo
05-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Try regular spankings.

So...what's fer dinner?

Zach S
05-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Tool,
Sometimes wives are like dogs, they dont respond to verbal commands when they get excited. What you may have to do is give her a little back hand to remind her that you are the king of the trailer and you don't need to explain yourself. You are the king of the trailer, right? One thing to remember is to always give the back of your hand a little kiss before let'n her have it, that way it is with love.

Zach S
05-25-2005, 04:15 PM
Oh yea,
I learned all of this on Spinger. :D I pulled a muscle in my back Sunday wakeboarding. Two days on the couch. :mad:

Granite_33
05-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Tool,
Sometimes wives are like dogs............

Wife like a dog?

Tool? She doesn't pee on the carpet does she? :eek:

USC8791
05-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Tool,
One thing to remember is to always give the back of your hand a little kiss before let'n her have it, that way it is with love.

Don't forget to also tell her that "this hurts you more than it hurts me." Or is it the other way around?

Hoosier Bob
05-25-2005, 11:03 PM
So who drives the boat when ya'll are rastlin? This is why my motorcycle has a bicycle seat, no B. O. B. I don't need that in my ears!
Seriously, opossum stew is the fastest way to a womans heart! It works every time and it is best if you leave the fur on.
Anytime toolman.
Glad I could help.
My people, Wal-Mart, Springer, The Brew Through, GPC, Retreads and Red White and Blue for me.