PDA

View Full Version : Rode with Team Byerly today!

Davidb
06-17-2009, 11:36 PM
I spent my afternoon on Lake Beaverfork in Conway, AR riding with the Byerly team! Pretty awesome day. Nick over at MC Boats of AR set up a little clinic while the Byerly team is doing their bus tour. They brought out an X2, but we spent the day on the Byerly Super Air Nautique. That boat was pretty awesome, but still not a MC right? ;) I only made about four pulls the entire day, but it was a lot of fun regardless. I also got to watch this guy absolutely rip it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/davidB382/RossH.jpg

Ross Gardner, super nice guy, and a ton of fun to hang out with. He even gave me a few tips on my few passes that helped me tighten up some. The entire team were really down to earth, just genuinely nice guys. I was a little nervous since I just started wakeboarding last year, but my lack of skill didn't bother anyone, they all had nice things to say and were willing to help in any way they could. If you get a chance to see these guys while they are out on the bus tour, DO IT! I also scored some shwag, in the form of a Rockstar hat, signed poster, and a big awesome metal Byerly sticker. Free stuff is the best stuff

thwack
06-17-2009, 11:41 PM
Sounds like an awesome day man. Congrats on the pulls and the free stuff (always a plus).

Muttley
06-18-2009, 11:43 AM
I met Scott at the Seattle Boat Show last year. We talked to him for quite a while. Really nice, down to earth guy! It sounds like you had a awesome day. :headbang:

denverd1
06-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Badass!! Where Are The Pics???

Jimmauburn
06-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Pics.... Pics..... we need Pictures !!!! Sounds like you had a really fun day !!!

flipper
06-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Sounds awesome!!! Now where's the pics?

Davidb
06-18-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm ashamed to say I didn't take any. Sad thing is, I don't even own my own camera! I just borrow peoples to get pictures of stuff. I keep saying I'm going to buy one and its times like these I really regret not having one. Other people were taking pictures, I'll see if I can find some to post up!