PDA

View Full Version : Who is the TOOLMAN???

Pages : [1] 2

bradamerry
05-24-2005, 10:52 PM
Ok, I'm tried of people saying I'm the Toolman.. Who do you guys think is him??

MarkP
05-24-2005, 10:56 PM
A'hem,:rolleyes: ..............

BriEOD
05-24-2005, 10:57 PM
I think Bob AKA Mag Red is the Tool Man!! ;)

BriEOD
05-24-2005, 10:58 PM
A'hem,:rolleyes: ..............

Mark you're the Toolman?

Leroy
05-24-2005, 11:05 PM
I didn't see Farmer on there so I had to guess/vote for Eastie. Think he is someone around East Tx/Arkansas/LA area. But was funny Mag's boat mate showed up as toolman clone??????

MarkP
05-24-2005, 11:07 PM
Mark you're the Toolman?Not me....:rolleyes: ....Bradly...

Mag_Red
05-24-2005, 11:11 PM
I didn't see Farmer on there so I had to guess/vote for Eastie. Think he is someone around East Tx/Arkansas/LA area. But was funny Mag's boat mate showed up as toolman clone?????? That was purely speculation..................going on my limited correspondence with her lately........I don't think she's feeling up to the task. :(

Mag_Red
05-24-2005, 11:12 PM
I think Bob AKA Mag Red is the Tool Man!! ;)I really wish you would stop speading that rumor :uglyhamme :D

Andrť
05-24-2005, 11:20 PM
weLL doOker tole mi too mak my kominout so I,m te toulemann! :banana:

Laurel_Lake_Skier
05-24-2005, 11:25 PM
weLL doOker tole mi too mak my kominout so I,m te toulemann! :banana:
That can't be right......I've never noticed even a hint of a French accent in the tool's posts.

MarkP
05-24-2005, 11:30 PM
That can't be right......I've never noticed even a hint of a French accent in the tool's posts.
Nope, not even a little Cajun:noface:

Leroy
05-24-2005, 11:36 PM
YOu just had to look closer!

weLL doOkťr tolť jť too mak my kominout so I,m la toulťmann! :banana:

ski_king
05-25-2005, 12:49 AM
I have a good idea who it is.... I saved the "online list" when I saw him online a number of times. There is always one regular, who is "offline" every time.
But I'm not talkin.......

Leroy
05-25-2005, 01:16 AM
You could give a few clues PS82! I never could get a good correlation doing that.

I have a good idea who it is.... I saved the "online list" when I saw him online a number of times. There is always one regular, who is "offline" every time.

BriEOD
05-25-2005, 08:00 AM

Yeah, Denny give us a clue. :rant:

ski_king
05-25-2005, 08:43 AM
Yeah, Denny give us a clue. :rant:
I'm not talking.........

ski_king
05-25-2005, 08:44 AM
My theory may be wrong if you can log in under 2 names from the same computer at the same time.

sizzler
05-25-2005, 08:49 AM
dont see why you cant......

Leroy
05-25-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm pretty sure you can. Or two computers? I have side by side computers. Luckily I'm not even considered a candidate!

My theory may be wrong if you can log in under 2 names from the same computer at the same time.

BriEOD
05-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Denny...Denny...Denny!!

tex
05-25-2005, 09:56 AM
Let's put Erkle on the case. He loves research!

MarkP
05-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Ok, I'm tried of people saying I'm the Toolman.. Who do you guys think is him??
Hey Brad

Looks like your winning!:banana: ..

So i hope your not too tired of people saying you are the tool:D

LakePirate
05-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Geaux Brad

JEREMY79
05-25-2005, 10:54 AM
I think its about time to share. Its almost summer, is in some places, so someone needs to come clean. I will keep my opinions to myself. :cool:

Leroy
05-25-2005, 11:19 AM
Actually he is tied with "other" (Mag)!:D

east tx skier
05-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Well, I voted for Brad. I have never set foot in the fine state of Arkansas. Brad tends to visit there more than I.

Ric
05-25-2005, 11:42 AM
this is a pretty tight race so far

I dont care who it is, that's funny

Mag_Red
05-25-2005, 11:46 AM
Actually he is tied with "other" (Mag)!:DYou're like a little Pit Bull..................... :rant: You just never let go! :D

MarkP
05-25-2005, 11:51 AM
Ok, I'm tried of people saying I'm the Toolman.. Who do you guys think is him??Brad, Brad, Brad, Brad!!!

Leroy
05-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Who else would other be then?

You're like a little Pit Bull..................... :rant: You just never let go! :D

BriEOD
05-25-2005, 12:12 PM
Farmer...Farmer...Farmer...Farmer!! ;)

JEREMY79
05-25-2005, 12:25 PM
uh oh MarkP is in a close second. Give it up man you are caught. :purplaugh

MarkP
05-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Hey Brad

Looks like your winning!:banana: ..

So i hope your not too tired of people saying you are the tool:D
A'hem......................:D

Ric
05-25-2005, 12:48 PM
brad's in the lead again!

JEREMY79
05-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Ric you didnt make the list.

Ric
05-25-2005, 01:18 PM
brad must know something ;)

hell there is nobody on this site that thinks I can do that computer trickery. I barely have time to pop in and blast a response now and then.

MarkP
05-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Cracks me up. I just noticed, Iím near the top of the list. Frankly, I donít see how I could be on the list at all.:rolleyes: .

east tx skier
05-25-2005, 01:36 PM
Me either. I look at this sort of like a fart on the playground.

Whoever smelled it dealt it.

And Brad, don't come back with any of that "made the rhyme, did the crime stuff."

MarkP
05-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Me either. I look at this sort of like a fart on the playground.

Whoever smelled it dealt it.

And Brad, don't come back with any of that "made the rhyme, did the crime stuff."
Dude

That analogy stinks:uglyhamme

Mag_Red
05-25-2005, 03:04 PM
See...........it isn't me! We're both on-line at the same time :D

Leroy
05-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Mag; There is a two minute gap between posts, what does this prove?

DO you do residential painting and travel to Indianapolis? The Certa guys are killing me here on quotes!

east tx skier
05-25-2005, 03:35 PM
Dude

That analogy stinks:uglyhamme

So does that pun. :D 8p

Leroy
05-25-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm surprised MarkP is getting so many votes!

LakePirate
05-25-2005, 03:47 PM
I wonder who the toolman voted for

Dan K
05-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Check out the toolmans's buddy's business for a clue. :D

http://www.dooker.com

ski_king
05-25-2005, 04:06 PM
I thought I knew, now I am not so sure. :confused:

Dan K
05-25-2005, 04:47 PM
I was wondering until this thread opened up, I am pretty sure now

MarkP
05-25-2005, 04:57 PM
LMAO!!!

Looks Like I'm winning now:banana: ,:woohoo: !!

Mag_Red
05-25-2005, 05:06 PM
Mag; There is a two minute gap between posts, what does this prove?

DO you do residential painting and travel to Indianapolis? The Certa guys are killing me here on quotes!Leroy...check the green light after the screen names.......It means he was on-line when I posted :rolleyes: Certa pro painters?????? What a bunch of hacks :purplaugh What do you need bids on???? I'm mostly doing 1/2 mil and up new residential along with a repainting the exteriors of a few condo complexes. :headbang:

BriEOD
05-25-2005, 05:56 PM
I wonder who the toolman voted for

To funny!! I must agree with Mark cause I don't think it's him. Bob and Brad I believe both know something.

Ric
05-25-2005, 06:01 PM
I dont think it's brad
the creator of toolman is good! Notice how he segway'd into the gay thing in the wife thread shortly after brad being bored in Tulsa surrounded by "funny boys"

MarkP
05-25-2005, 06:05 PM
I dont think it's brad
the creator of toolman is good! Notice how he segway'd into the gay thing in the wife thread shortly after brad being bored in Tulsa surrounded by "funny boys"
Hmmmmmmm!! Or, maybe Brad is getting sloppy..

Nice catch Ric:worthy:

Ric
05-25-2005, 06:07 PM
Hmmmmmmm!! Or, maybe Brad is getting sloppy..

Nice catch Ric:worthy:

Thank YOU Mark

MarkP
05-25-2005, 06:09 PM
But, DAM!! Iím actually still winning.:noface: . Wonder what I get if I win??:popcorn: ?

MarkP
05-25-2005, 06:14 PM
Iím not trying to sway the vote but everybody read this!!
Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad ;)

BriEOD
05-25-2005, 06:15 PM
But, DAM!! Iím actually still winning.:noface: . Wonder what I get if I win??:popcorn: ?

You get Tool's old wife the big one. :eek:

MarkP
05-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Well at least I get a ďprizeĒ:banana:

east tx skier
05-25-2005, 06:18 PM
Iím not trying to sway the vote but everybody read this!!
Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad Brad ;)

You convinced me! :D

east tx skier
05-25-2005, 06:19 PM
Well at least I get a ďprizeĒ:banana:

Yeah, she's a real "blue ribbon" winner.

Casper
05-25-2005, 06:28 PM
MarkP,

The Toolman you are. Be or be not there is no maybe.

BriEOD
05-25-2005, 06:28 PM
:confused:

MarkP
05-25-2005, 06:34 PM
MarkP,

The Toolman you are. Be or be not there is no maybe.:woohoo: !! Wooooo Hoooooo!!
Well I know who Casper voted for

BriEOD
05-25-2005, 07:15 PM
I just don't notice the Toolman with a Pee-Ay accent. But, maybe it's me? :uglyhamme

Ric
05-25-2005, 07:36 PM
I just don't notice the Toolman with a Pee-Ay accent. But, maybe it's me? :uglyhamme
Whadda yinz mean?

Leroy
05-25-2005, 07:38 PM
Now I get the green light!

To repaint my window frames on a 2 year old house $3400 (house $800k). When we bought we knew the paint was flaking off on most window frames. Another guy quoted $3400 also, but found out he used to work for Certa, guess he took the estimation formula with him! Several other friends are painting now guess will wait to see if they have someone that is good. Both painters had some issues at the last job. Doubt it is worth your while, but if you happened to be working in Indy or such would rather use you.

Leroy...check the green light after the screen names.......It means he was on-line when I posted :rolleyes: Certa pro painters?????? What a bunch of hacks :purplaugh What do you need bids on???? I'm mostly doing 1/2 mil and up new residential along with a repainting the exteriors of a few condo complexes. :headbang:

Leroy
05-25-2005, 07:44 PM
How can 11 people think Doug is toolman? He like to kid himself about toobinig?

Mag_Red
05-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Now I get the green light!

To repaint my window frames on a 2 year old house $3400 (house $800k). When we bought we knew the paint was flaking off on most window frames. Another guy quoted $3400 also, but found out he used to work for Certa, guess he took the estimation formula with him! Several other friends are painting now guess will wait to see if they have someone that is good. Both painters had some issues at the last job. Doubt it is worth your while, but if you happened to be working in Indy or such would rather use you.Inside or out?? I bid painting new Pella windows @ $60 to prime and apply tow coats Alkyd enamel to the inside. The exteriors are clad. Probably too cheap...who knows. Hope this helps :wavey:

stevo137
05-25-2005, 11:15 PM
From what I have seen, It could very well be Doug.

bradamerry
05-25-2005, 11:35 PM
Tell um 79.... This could have been a trick to reduced the number of LIST members :rolleyes: ... So who voted for me ;) ???

MarkP
05-25-2005, 11:39 PM
Tell um 79.... This could have been a trick to reduced the number of LIST members ... So who voted for me ???I did:wavey: I voted for you:toast:

:D

bradamerry
05-25-2005, 11:40 PM
I did:wavey: I voted for you:toast:

Mark, you are save on the membership, but Doug might need to wonder ;) !

MarkP
05-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Mark, you are save on the membership, but Doug might need to wonder ;) !
HeLL yes, Iím over on this thread all day just drummin up support for you bud. :toast: . You can count on me..

bradamerry
05-25-2005, 11:56 PM
HeLL yes, Iím over on this thread all day just drummin up support for you bud. :toast: . You can count on me..

It doesn't look like I need help... You have been voted the TOOLMAN!!! :uglyhamme But thanks Mr. MarkP. :wavey:

MarkP
05-25-2005, 11:58 PM
It doesn't look like I need help... You have been voted the TOOLMAN!!! :uglyhamme But thanks Mr. MarkP. :wavey:I dont hear no fat girls singin:noface:

BriEOD
05-26-2005, 12:05 AM
I hear her! 8p

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 12:06 AM
I hear her! 8p
Guys I'm sorry, but it's not me!!!!

MarkP
05-26-2005, 12:08 AM
Seriously, What does the winner get?? I donít want to be the ToolMan:rant:

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 12:10 AM
You asked!!!! :uglyhamme

Andrť
05-26-2005, 12:12 AM
Isn't that the top that match your shorts Brian ?
Sorry toomuch wine again...

MarkP
05-26-2005, 12:13 AM
You asked!!!! :uglyhammeOMFG,RTPMFGO!!!

JEREMY79
05-26-2005, 12:19 AM
brad I didnt vote for you!!

MarkP
05-26-2005, 12:21 AM
brad I didnt vote for you!!Ok Spill it!!!

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 12:21 AM
brad I didnt vote for you!!
I know you didn't.... Doug did :rant: and that may need to be it's own thread about his List membership :rolleyes: .. Another Poll maybe.. :uglyhamme

JEREMY79
05-26-2005, 12:27 AM
MARKP sorry dude

JEREMY79
05-26-2005, 12:27 AM
Is that going to hurt my chances for a beer at the reunion??

Hoosier Bob
05-26-2005, 12:30 AM
This would be alot easier if we were voting for the "tool!" Can't any of you remember what is was like to find out there was no Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and now the Toolman! I have had enough disappointment in my life and frankly I can't take any more. Long live the Toolman. He is real and he is not one of us. He is not our parents, friends or foe. He is the Toolman and he had me at hello.
Thank you Toolman!

MarkP
05-26-2005, 12:32 AM
This would be alot easier if we were voting for the "tool!" Can't any of you remember what is was like to find out there was no Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and now the Toolman! I have had enough disappointment in my life and frankly I can't take any more. Long live the Toolman. He is real and he is not one of us. He is not our parents, friends or foe. He is the Toolman and he had me at hello.
Thank you Toolman!

Oh, man.. That got to me:cry:

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 12:33 AM
Oh, man.. That got to me:cry:
Because you are the TOOLMAN!!! :purplaugh

MarkP
05-26-2005, 12:33 AM
MARKP sorry dude
Iím willing to look on the bright side.. Iím winning!!

Leroy
05-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Brad can you see who voted for who since you started it?

MarkP
05-26-2005, 12:34 AM
Because you are the TOOLMAN!!! :purplaugh
I wont even dignify that with a response..

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 12:35 AM
Brad can you see who voted for who since you started it?
No sir, I forgot to make it a public poll. :mad:

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 12:36 AM
I wont even dignify that with a response..

No problem Tool, just say HI to dooker for us!!! :uglyhamme

Leroy
05-26-2005, 12:45 AM
It's starting to look like a run away, is there a leak of information somewhere?

Someone knows something they are not sharing with all?

MarkP
05-26-2005, 12:51 AM
Any of you guys see the Sponge Bob episode when he found out he was the monster?:o ? (he really wasnít):(

BriEOD
05-26-2005, 07:29 AM
Isn't that the top that match your shorts Brian ?
Sorry toomuch wine again...

Grrr...alright Frenchy!! Farmer I need the shampoo... :rant:

BriEOD
05-26-2005, 07:31 AM
No problem Tool, just say HI to dooker for us!!! :uglyhamme

LMFAO!! Hey Mark who is playing the roll of Dooker? :uglyhamme

bcampbe7
05-26-2005, 09:00 AM
Can't any of you remember what is was like to find out there was no Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and now the Toolman!

What do you mean, no Santa, Easter Bunny, or Tooth Fairy?
Please stop with this nonsense!

erkoehler
05-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Shouldn't you guys be spending more time on the water if you can come up with threads like this? :rolleyes:

:twocents:

Granite_33
05-26-2005, 09:24 AM
Shouldn't you guys be spending more time on the water if you can come up with threads like this? :rolleyes:

The man practically had an umbilical cord to the TT website for the longest time.

And now this.......?

WOW!!

Leroy
05-26-2005, 09:27 AM
Too funny Granite. It's kind of like the "I slept in a holiday inn last night" commercial since Erk bought the MC boat!

Granite_33
05-26-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm looking for the Erkle Ski School / Wakeboard Clinic / Boat Driving offers to show up any time now :D :eek:

River Rat
05-26-2005, 10:09 AM
My vote goes to Doug! He seems to have a dark side just begging to get turned loose!! :uglyhamme And he seems the least likly out of the choices so it must be him.

east tx skier
05-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Your logic is excellent as to going for the least likely. Unfortunately, you are incorrect.

1. My dark side is loose.
2. It's much harder to widen the "Erklegap" with an alias.

I will admit, in the interest of candor, that I posted once, and only once, as "Bizzaro TPTtool" in the original tooman thread.

How 'bout them apples.

/would've posted again, but I forgot what password I used and Bizzarotpttool@hotmail.com lapsed so I can't retrieve it.

Ric
05-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Your logic is excellent as to going for the least likely. Unfortunately, you are incorrect.

1. My dark side is loose.
2. It's much harder to widen the "Erklegap" with an alias.

I will admit, in the interest of candor, that I posted once, and only once, as "Bizzaro TPTtool" in the original tooman thread.

How 'bout them apples.

/would've posted again, but I forgot what password I used and Bizzarotpttool@hotmail.com lapsed so I can't retrieve it.
erkle's all growns up now, so you won't have to worry about him

east tx skier
05-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Just wait. When winter rolls around up there (much sooner than down here), he'll crank it up. Got to store nuts in the tree for the colder days.

ixthus
05-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Is Mag trying to tell us something with his avatar?

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 02:18 PM

After all the three word posts from you, I don't want to hear a thing..

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Now that is thinking!!! Mag maybe I should have added you in the POLL.. :rolleyes:

Mag_Red
05-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Is Mag trying to tell us something with his avatar? :uglyhamme Nahhhhh.........just messing with your mind :D

Leroy
05-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Why don't I ever see those things until they are pointed out?

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Why don't I ever see those things until they are pointed out?
You are to busy waiting for us to post on the Swimsuit thread!!!! :purplaugh

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 03:06 PM
LMFAO!! Hey Mark who is playing the roll of Dooker? :uglyhamme
Brian you need to make another movie for Mark's coming out party... The Toolman in PA.

tex
05-26-2005, 05:01 PM
I have a feeling that he knows the toolman!

bradamerry
05-26-2005, 05:18 PM
I have a feeling that he knows the toolman!
MY fishing, I mean Mark's fishing, boat :confused: chair :confused: float, whatever it's Mark's!!!

MarkP
05-26-2005, 06:15 PM
Hmm,

A little closer look..

Leroy
05-26-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm feeling the love! Looks like another post fest coming on! :D

G-man
05-26-2005, 06:39 PM
That chair needs cupholders

jimmer2880
06-01-2005, 06:47 AM
See...........it isn't me! We're both on-line at the same time :D

That just changed my opinion FROM MarkP to Mag. You just had to go & blow my "absolutely sure guess" didn't you? :noface:

MarkP
06-01-2005, 09:24 AM
That just changed my opinion FROM MarkP to Mag. You just had to go & blow my "absolutely sure guess" didn't you? :noface:
Jimmer,

You have got to be kidding!! I donít think its mag. I think its Brad.

Dude, ME, LMAO

bradamerry
06-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Jimmer,

You have got to be kidding!! I donít think its mag. I think its Brad.

Dude, ME, LMAO

Why me? You and Mag are sure trying to get the attention away from yourselves, Toolman!

MarkP
06-01-2005, 09:49 AM
Why me? You and Mag are sure trying to get the attention away from yourselves, Toolman!
Hey, Have I told you lately, VOTE FOR BRAD!!:purplaugh

BriEOD
06-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Mark you're still in the lead. :eek:

bradamerry
06-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Mark you're still in the lead. :eek:
And he should be!!

JEREMY79
06-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Reckon how long this will go before we find out who is the Toolman??

bradamerry
06-01-2005, 03:05 PM
The rest of your life! :popcorn:

JEREMY79
06-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Didnt figure you would ever tell us!! :D

bradamerry
06-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Didnt figure you would ever tell us!! :D
Ask MarkP, he knows..... AND IT"S NOT ME MARK!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

MarkP
06-02-2005, 01:32 PM
Ask MarkP, he knows..... AND IT"S NOT ME MARK!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=3086 :headbang:

JEREMY79
06-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Hey everyone has their place. Some ski, some wakeboard, toolman toobs. :purplaugh :purplaugh

bcampbe7
06-02-2005, 01:41 PM
I know you should never tell who you voted for, but... I voted for MarkP. I now wish I could change my vote. Will the real Toolman please stand-up?!?

ski_king
06-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Read this one close. (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=58871&postcount=63)

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 01:58 PM
I know you should never tell who you voted for, but... I voted for MarkP. I now wish I could change my vote. Will the real Toolman please stand-up?!?
If you could change, who would get your vote????

Guys remember who the Pres is!!!! :popcorn:

bcampbe7
06-02-2005, 02:04 PM
Guys remember who the Pres is!!!! :popcorn:

I can't say... :)

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 02:06 PM
I can't say...
I'm offended!!!! :(

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 02:07 PM
We need a new poll, now that everybody has different views, but it needs to be public...

ski_king
06-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Who should the candidates be?

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Who should the candidates be?

MarkP
Eastie

Mag

anybody else.. I know it's not me, so I'm leaving myself off... :D

ski_king
06-02-2005, 02:36 PM
MarkP
Eastie
Brieod
Mag
Bradamerry
?
?

MarkP
06-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Still LMBO!!

I'm winnin, I'm winnin!!:banana:

bcampbe7
06-02-2005, 02:48 PM
MarkP
Eastie

Mag

anybody else.. I know it's not me, so I'm leaving myself off... :D

Brad
Brad
Brad
Brad
Brad

Did I say that out loud???

JEREMY79
06-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Brad
Brad
Brad
Brad
Brad

Did I say that out loud???
:D :purplaugh ;)

Old Timer
06-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Long time reader, first post, has to be MarkP!

Young Timer
06-02-2005, 03:25 PM
You are right old timer, first post, long time reader. Has to be MarkP

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 04:53 PM
So who needs to be on the next poll??? We have...

MarkP --- he'll win again

Eastie --- funny how he got so many votes

BriOED --- might get some votes

Mag Red --- alot of folks will vote for him

bradamerry --- MarkP hopes he gets some votes

Anybody else???

Mag_Red
06-02-2005, 05:30 PM
So who needs to be on the next poll??? We have...

MarkP --- he'll win again gots my vote!

Eastie --- funny how he got so many votes he is his tubin partner

BriOED --- might get some votes not smart enough 8p

Mag Red --- alot of folks will vote for him I don't see why

bradamerry --- MarkP hopes he gets some votes

Anybody else???

You got it right the first time.

east tx skier
06-02-2005, 05:41 PM
I'd add Farmer to the list. He's awfully quiet on the subject. A little too quite methinks.

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 05:43 PM
So add Farmer, what about Tex or milkman???

tex
06-02-2005, 05:45 PM
So add Farmer, what about Tex or milkman???
i don't ride tubes.

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 05:47 PM
i don't ride tubes.
So you say, but you could be living toobin' through the Toolman... ;)

tex
06-02-2005, 05:48 PM
So you say, but you could be living toobin' through the Toolman... ;)

I can't grow a mullett!

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 05:51 PM
:uglyhamme :uglyhamme I can't grow a mullett!

And I have been waiting for somebody to photoshop Eastie or Markp with a mullet!!!!

BriEOD
06-02-2005, 05:56 PM
A little birdie told me that whoever the Toolman is he has an IP address registered to America Online (AOL). Hmmmm....Mark's not on AOL, neither is Doug, or Mag, or me. But, hmmmm, what's this BRADAMERRY@aol.com? Coincidence??? :confused:

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 05:57 PM
A little birdie told me that whoever the Toolman is he has an IP address registered to America Online (AOL). Hmmmm....Mark's not on AOL, neither is Doug, or Mag, or me. But, hmmmm, what's this BRADAMERRY@aol.com? Coincidence??? :confused:
Yes it is!!!

MarkP
06-02-2005, 05:58 PM
And I'll bet brads fishin hat is hiding the mullett:purplaugh

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 05:59 PM
And I'll bet brads fishin hat is hiding the mullett:purplaugh
Your still winning!!!!

MarkP
06-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Cant complain about that:banana:

BriEOD
06-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Brad tell me that you don't have a mullet and listen to Achy Breaky Heart! :o

bradamerry
06-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Brad tell me that you don't have a mullet and listen to Achy Breaky Heart! :o
I don't..............

tex
06-03-2005, 12:08 PM
I don't.............. ...have a mullet or listen to achy breaky heart? Which is it?

Dooker
06-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Brad don't have enough hair for a real mullet. So that must be it. I know he likes achy breaky heart because he's always got it on repeat when I'm in his truck.

bradamerry
06-06-2005, 09:18 AM
don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart. I just don't think it understands!!!!!! :toast:

BriEOD
06-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Brad now you're talking to Dooker and Tool...uh-oh!!

east tx skier
06-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Man, that is too funny!

Dooker
06-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Brad now you're talking to Dooker and Tool...uh-oh!!

BriEOD, you shoulda seen my long distance bill last month. Brad calls me collect all the time.

bradamerry
06-06-2005, 04:03 PM
But if you tell my heart, my achy breaky heart, it might show up and kill this man. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.:banana:

MarkP
06-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Ok Brad,

You beat this Toolman, Dooker thing to death already, :rolleyes: !!

I won. Now let it go,;) ..

BriEOD
06-06-2005, 06:19 PM
BriEOD, you shoulda seen my long distance bill last month. Brad calls me collect all the time.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! :purplaugh

east tx skier
06-06-2005, 06:37 PM

Now Brad, what have we told you about dialing while intoxicated. ;)

bradamerry
06-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Now Brad, what have we told you about dialing while intoxicated. ;)
I have only talked to Brian drunk and Farmer.... :friday:

Old Timer
06-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Is this still going on? This is sounding more like where is Jimmy Hoffa!

Brad keeps calliing me all the time also and the east coast is long distance for him! Good thing I can look at caller ID now and screen him.

bradamerry
06-06-2005, 08:46 PM
I need a beer :( !

Old Timer
06-06-2005, 08:49 PM
I'll send you some homebrew bud!

I need a beer :( !

bradamerry
06-06-2005, 08:54 PM
I like being skippy or the Wildman, but not bud..... :mad:

BriEOD
06-06-2005, 09:01 PM
How about scooter? :uglyhamme

bradamerry
06-06-2005, 09:03 PM
:noface: :cry: :rant: How about scooter? :uglyhamme

BriEOD
06-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Just messing with you Brad.

bradamerry
06-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Just messing with you Brad.
Try bubba!!!!! :wavey:

BriEOD
06-06-2005, 09:15 PM
I know a few things: I'm not the Toolman or Dooker or the Timer brothers. I still think Bob aka MAG RED is the Toolman. Also, I know it isn't Mark.

bradamerry
06-06-2005, 09:23 PM
It has become a twisted mess now!!! :eek:

JEREMY79
06-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Try bubba!!!!! :wavey:

easy there. I'm called bubba

Young Timer
06-06-2005, 11:16 PM
Brad; Don't worry about dad, he doesn't know what he is saying sometimes.

Looks like Mark won the vote or does this vote have an end?? Are we trying to elect a president again? Maybe we can get someone in Floriday to count the votes in this poll! :uglyhamme

Got to go to bed so I can ski early in the morning!

bradamerry
06-07-2005, 09:19 AM
easy there. I'm called bubba
That's why I said it, Bubba! ;) :D

JEREMY79
06-07-2005, 09:35 AM
Ok but dont blame the toolman, dooker, old or young timer on me.
funny stuff though

bradamerry
06-07-2005, 09:37 AM
I guess Mark and Doug think I'm all 4 of them now! :(

MarkP
06-07-2005, 09:40 AM
I guess Mark and Doug think I'm all 4 of them now! :(Dont act all sad.. You made your bed:uglyhamme

bradamerry
06-07-2005, 09:42 AM
Dont act all sad.. You made your bed:uglyhamme
If I were all 4, I would need that bed. A :rolleyes: lot of work to be 5 folks at one time, I would guess....

MarkP
06-07-2005, 09:44 AM
If I were all 4, I would need that bed. A :rolleyes: lot of work to be 5 folks at one time, I would guess....
Donít get too uppity, Iím still winnin!:cool: !

bradamerry
06-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Donít get too uppity, Iím still winnin!:cool: !

YES you are... :purplaugh

JEREMY79
06-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Well then, Mark can we call you Toolman now??

MarkP
06-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Well then, Mark can we call you Toolman now??Just dont call me late,
For anything.;) .

YES you are... Yes I am:banana:

JEREMY79
06-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Just dont call me late, [size=2]
For anything.;) .

We might have problems

bradamerry
06-07-2005, 10:04 AM
Mark, really, who do think is the Toolman? Really no BS.

JEREMY79
06-07-2005, 10:07 AM
i think he has run off on us.

MarkP
06-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Brad I think he is you..

bradamerry
06-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Brad I think he is you..
you think wrong... :)

east tx skier
06-07-2005, 12:25 PM

Any tips on sending it? I'm still recovering from an oozing 1554 fiasco. Poster tube?

bradamerry
06-07-2005, 12:28 PM
Mason Jars work for some things, I guess.. :toast:

east tx skier
06-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Unfortunately, not for that (at least I don't think it would work). Two problems. First, don't know if the seal would hold up well enough to keep it carbonated. Second, clear and green bottles are a no go. Beer will skunk easily (no preservatives).

Old Timer
06-07-2005, 01:02 PM
Those little clay jugs work well for the good stuff if you pad them. I'm sure it would hold your water fine! They are enviromentally friendly also.

Did the oozing happen at the post office? Bottle show up empty? I've had that problem also bud!

Any tips on sending it? I'm still recovering from an oozing 1554 fiasco. Poster tube?

east tx skier
06-07-2005, 01:25 PM
The ooze happened somewhere en route. It was still apparent to the recipient so I don't think any of our fine postal carriers had a "wine thief."

From the picture, looks like our "brews" are in different categories.

Mi.mc
06-08-2006, 08:36 PM
im convi9nced that eastie is the real toolman

BriEOD
06-08-2006, 09:02 PM
The real question is who is "Dooker?" :D

mitch
06-08-2006, 09:07 PM
The real question is who is "Dooker?" :D

I'm convinced Gene is Dooker :cool:

MarkP
06-08-2006, 09:10 PM
According to the poll, I am the tool,:woohoo: !! I Win!!

BriEOD
06-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah Mark,

Your wife loves when I call you up and ask for the Toolman. :D

MarkP
06-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Now thatís sad, (that whole thing is over).. I used to look forward to his visits..

BriEOD
06-08-2006, 09:51 PM
You liked when the Toolman visited? :eek:

JEREMY79
06-08-2006, 09:54 PM
Everybody liked the toolman

MarkP
06-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Sure, why not. He only rarely picked on me..

BriEOD
06-08-2006, 09:59 PM
He loved Eastie. It was pretty funny until I guessed Rod's password and gave it to Mag and Brad. Then all hell broke lose.

east tx skier
06-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Boy, who dug this thread up. I miss the old guy. But he left under bad circumstances.

bradamerry
06-09-2006, 08:28 AM
Boy, who dug this thread up. I miss the old guy. But he left under bad circumstances.
what fun.. I loved when the Tool was here.. :banana:

Upper Michigan Prostar190
06-09-2006, 09:48 AM
You guys are gonna have to clue me in, whats the story on the Toolman? I guess that happened before I joined here. :confused:

MarkP
06-09-2006, 10:24 AM
what fun.. I loved when the Tool was here.. :banana:Ah, Good times!!

MarkP
06-09-2006, 10:26 AM
You guys are gonna have to clue me in, whats the story on the Toolman? I guess that happened before I joined here. :confused:
Sorry UMP,

That might be braggin. You know, talking about how fun it was..

Leroy
06-09-2006, 10:54 AM
OMG and remember who the toolman was! He's a witch! :uglyhamme

Mark's right that was too much fun!

06-09-2006, 11:54 AM
OK, guys, spill the beans! :) Its OK to brag just a little Mark ;)

MarkP
06-09-2006, 12:18 PM
OK, guys, spill the beans! :) Its OK to brag just a little Mark ;)http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/images/smilies/grineyes.gif

06-09-2006, 12:31 PM
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/images/smilies/grineyes.gif

:rolleyes:

MarkP
06-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Hey

Donít roll your eyes at me! I get enough of that from the kids..

mitch
06-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Gene would not be happy w/ the idle chit chat on a Mastercraft message board :D

east tx skier
06-09-2006, 12:38 PM
The toolman was Rod's greatest contribution to this site. And I mean that as a compliment. It started with a post by a new user, TPTtool (stands for "Trailer Park Trash" Tool) about his new MasterCraft and included a picture of an old Challenger with "MasterCraft" badly photoshopped on the side. Several users treated it as a serious post for a page or two insisting to poor TPTTool that he'd been had and that it was not, in fact a MC. TPTTool would argue with them, and it quickly became obvious that someone was having fun with an alias. Over the next year or so, TPTTool a/k/a the "Toolman" would show up and shoot the breeze. He liked me a lot and always wanted to take me "toobin." He also had a buddy named "Dooker," who would also make appearances from time to time.

Over time, lots of inquiries were made as to who the "Tooman" was. There were polls (yes, we had those before you got here). It was a popular topic of speculation. But nobody ever guessed it was Rod.

At some point, BriEOD somehow guessed TPTTool's password (I think it was "toolman") and took the alias for a bit of a ride, changing the password in the process. Thereafter, Rod fessed up that it had been him all along and that the username had been hijacked. After that, the password got changed and passed around and lots of people would post from time-to-time as TPTTool. Then, one day, TPTTool said something inappropriate to someone about something (intentionally vague). Nobody knows who was driving him when that happened, but Toolman's comments caused a bit of a stir and he was immediately retired. He has never been seen since. Dooker continues to make an ocassional appearance. I'm still not sure if Dooker is an actual user or just someone else on here having fun with a TPTTool spinoff.

Hope that helps. Rod provided all of us with a great deal of entertainment in the process.

MarkP
06-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Ignore what Doug just said! Just look at the Poll!! I won!! Not to brag, but itís the first thing I ever won..

MarkP
06-09-2006, 12:44 PM
The toolman was Rod's greatest contribution to this site. And I mean that as a compliment. It started with a post by a new user, TPTtool (stands for "Trailer Park Trash" Tool) about his new MasterCraft and included a picture of an old Challenger with "MasterCraft" badly photoshopped on the side. Several users treated it as a serious post for a page or two insisting to poor TPTTool that he'd been had and that it was not, in fact a MC. TPTTool would argue with them, and it quickly became obvious that someone was having fun with an alias. Over the next year or so, TPTTool a/k/a the "Toolman" would show up and shoot the breeze. He liked me a lot and always wanted to take me "toobin." He also had a buddy named "Dooker," who would also make appearances from time to time.

Over time, lots of inquiries were made as to who the "Tooman" was. There were polls (yes, we had those before you got here). It was a popular topic of speculation. But nobody ever guessed it was Rod.

At some point, BriEOD somehow guessed TPTTool's password (I think it was "toolman") and took the alias for a bit of a ride, changing the password in the process. Thereafter, Rod fessed up that it had been him all along and that the username had been hijacked. After that, the password got changed and passed around and lots of people would post from time-to-time as TPTTool. Then, one day, TPTTool said something inappropriate to someone about something (intentionally vague). Nobody knows who was driving him when that happened, but Toolman's comments caused a bit of a stir and he was immediately retired. He has never been seen since. Dooker continues to make an ocassional appearance. I'm still not sure if Dooker is an actual user or just someone else on here having fun with a TPTTool spinoff.

Hope that helps. Rod provided all of us with a great deal of entertainment in the process.
Thread KILLER!!! :mad: !!!

east tx skier
Sorry, I forgot to mention that everybody thought it was Mark (I think Brad and I were a close second/third) if memory serves.

mgurley
Rod did well he was never suspected by me...I still think it was brad.. :D

MarkP
06-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Gene would not be happy w/ the idle chit chat on a Mastercraft message board :D
I donít know why I always find it difficult to stay on topic..

Not to brag, but, ADD maybe;) ..

tex
06-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Some of my best laughs were reading Tool's comments and his infatuation with Eastie! I kept laughing that no one tried to pin it on me. I mean I'm not straight out Compton, I'm straight out the Trailer!

06-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks Eastie! :) That expalins alot :) I see Dooker here occasionally. I did see TPTTool when I first joined here.

Just wondered what it was all about.

bradamerry
06-09-2006, 01:39 PM
remember the toobin' lessons he was offering..... he would teach you how to go over the ramp and all....

BriEOD
06-10-2006, 03:59 PM
It was pretty funny. I still remember the shot of that Challenger with the stars hanging off.

I also have a pretty good hunch who Dooker is. ;)

east tx skier
06-10-2006, 04:56 PM
I think that picture must be in the archives if it wasn't lost. As for Dooker, I have my suspicions, but for all I know for sure, it might be UMP. :confused:

I guess I could sit here and start comparing ISP addresses, but who has the time with so many members.

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 05:03 PM
That is like a newly inaugerated president not wanting to review the kennedy assasination or the "Moon Landing!" ;)
Sure you haven't Doug, I mean Linc!I think that picture must be in the archives if it wasn't lost. As for Dooker, I have my suspicions, but for all I know for sure, it might be UMP. :confused:

I guess I could sit here and start comparing ISP addresses, but who has the time with so many members.

east tx skier
06-10-2006, 05:05 PM
So Mr. Chief Justice, are you suggesting we have a Hoosier Commission to get to the bottom of this?

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 05:06 PM
No Hoosier involvement here!So Mr. Chief Justice, are you suggesting we have a Hoosier Commission to get to the bottom of this?

bradamerry
06-10-2006, 05:31 PM
I thought Dooker came out of the closet???? I thought he was someone from up north...

east tx skier
06-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Could be. How far north?

bradamerry
06-10-2006, 05:38 PM
Could be. How far north?
Mag or Jrandol??????????????

BriEOD
06-10-2006, 05:43 PM
More like the UP. :D

MarkP
06-10-2006, 05:55 PM
More like the UP. :DYep, Not this north:wavey:

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 06:19 PM
Are we asking who'syour Dooker? He he! 8p I am guessing it is someone who is really from the south but now resides in the north! ;)

06-10-2006, 06:22 PM
So you guys tyring to say I love tubing or what? Maybe Dooker is a yooper! :eek: or maybe not....Maybe he just wishes he was one. When it comes to Tubin, I can get 3 bouys @ 28 off......Hey, Rod is the one growing the Mullet...... I still say HB is a yooper, he drinks like one.

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Yooper! :eek:

06-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Yooper! :eek:
Where there is smoke, there is fire HB.....I saw all those empty beer bottles in the pic....you cant fool me!!!

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Maybe I am in Yooper school! :D Where there is smoke, there is fire HB.....I saw all those empty beer bottles in the pic....you cant fool me!!!

06-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Maybe I am in Yooper school! :D
If you are, your gettin a 4 point! NO not grade average you goof!, UMP means a 4 point BUCK! :eek:

Hoosier Bob
06-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Probably not a state record? Traditional?If you are, your gettin a 4 point! NO not grade average you goof!, UMP means a 4 point BUCK! :eek:

BriEOD
06-10-2006, 07:06 PM
So UMP you are admitting that you are DeWayne LeDuke aka "Dooker."

06-10-2006, 07:07 PM
So UMP you are admitting that you are DeWayne LeDuke aka "Dooker."
No sir, I am not the Dooker. :noface: