PDA

View Full Version : Monster Tower install on '89 Maristar 240

johno
05-24-2005, 03:56 PM
I have a 1989 Maristar 240 and looking to install a Monster Tower. They say the max beam is 102" Has anyone ever installed a tower on this boat and if so what kind, any advice, photos etc? Does anyone know the spec of the beam on this boat? I have asked MC and am waiting for answer.
Thanks

wesgardner
06-03-2005, 08:35 AM
Hey Johno,

I've got the same boat...I photoslopped a BigAir tower on just to see how it looks - I'm leaning towards the LoudLiquid T-1 - complete with racks for $1400? I know I've measured mine before, but its been awhile...I can't do a tower 'til next year but....also think thru how it will fold down (if that's a requirement) and how to get a bimini under it as well as how to get boards on and off the racks....the rack issue is prolly why I'll hold my tower back aft a bit....call Bill at Monster, they have top shelf customer service.

If you can't get to your boatfor some reason, e-mail me and I can pull some measurements off mine fairly easily.

Any thoughts?

Wes

wesgardner
06-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Here's my shower and quick connect, I've also installed a quick connect just below the shower for the FlushPro - works great

Wes

wesgardner
06-03-2005, 08:59 AM
Here's a shower close-up