PDA

View Full Version : First Day on the lake with my 1st MasterCraft

bobk
05-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Pics to come. I can't find the wire to put them on the computer.

It was a dream come true for me.

Had a hitch put on the family mini can and headed to the lake. My wife and three kids spent about 1 hour out on the lake driving around. It was very windy and rain was on the way so we headed in, thats OK I have a MasterCraft :purplaugh

Anyway we cleaned the cabin 'it's a 1969 trailer', had a late lunch, played in the rain, then headed home.

The key that allows the trailer to back up fell out and it took about 5 minutes to find. :mad: I am going to paint it a bright color and wire it to the trailer frame. :rolleyes:

6ballsisall
05-23-2005, 10:39 PM
Oh Bobk, with all that trouble with the trailer and all. That boat's destined to cause you lots of problems. You better sell it to me and get a different one :D

Maristar210
05-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Pics to come. I can't find the wire to put them on the computer.

It was a dream come true for me.

Had a hitch put on the family mini can and headed to the lake. My wife and three kids spent about 1 hour out on the lake driving around. It was very windy and rain was on the way so we headed in, thats OK I have a MasterCraft :purplaugh

Anyway we cleaned the cabin 'it's a 1969 trailer', had a late lunch, played in the rain, then headed home.

The key that allows the trailer to back up fell out and it took about 5 minutes to find. :mad: I am going to paint it a bright color and wire it to the trailer frame. :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard. I am from Cascade and on the Thornapple river. Where are you from?

Good luck with the new MC :dance:

Steve

wakesport
05-23-2005, 10:59 PM
Bobk, where you located? I ski on Crystal Lake in the summer.

bobk
05-23-2005, 11:08 PM
I live in Jenison have trailer on Gun Lake

bobk
05-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Wake it says in your profile that you are in Madison WI

I worked at Bishops Bay Country Club for two summers about 10 years ago. Madison is a great place to live. Hope you enjoy it.

bobk
05-23-2005, 11:18 PM
Oh Bobk, with all that trouble with the trailer and all. That boat's destined to cause you lots of problems. You better sell it to me and get a different one :D

:uglyhamme ;)

6ballsisall
05-23-2005, 11:55 PM
What Bob, think I am kidding? :D Show some pics man!!

Hey wanna sell your boat? :purplaugh

rmckee47
05-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Another first ride. My son,age 25, and I took our 2000 PS 190 330 HP out yesterday on an overcast MA afternoon. I've wanted a MC since we bought our camp in NH twenty years ago. We've made do with a gradually deteriorating StingRay for 19 years. Neither of us had ever even driven a really hot boat, much less an MC.

Wow! The boat practically jumped out of the water! We were up little Lake Cochituate in what seemed like 30 seconds. After four or five laps, we decided to get her ready for the trip north where we'll have more room to stretch on Balch Lake next weekend.