PDA

View Full Version : how do i get sponsered by a company

csessions
06-03-2009, 04:43 AM
Me and a Freind of mine are really good at wakeboarding and im looking for some sponsers so i can get gear and so i can get in campations. i have a new $300 board and broke my binkings twice because they where cheap so i need those and i need a boat. i have been practicing behind a jetski and i get a small wake so its hard to get better then i am, i can do the basics and i can almost complete a back flip but no wake. i also go some new moves i would like to see if they are posible.

thanks,
corey

SOCALX45
06-03-2009, 07:13 AM
Just some advice....you dont need to post this three different times. :D

PapaJoe
06-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Get A Job!!!

MCRambo1
06-09-2009, 04:10 PM
If you can start doing some of the things you see in the magazines and videos, then sponsors will come looking for you. Untill then, don't quit your day job.

PendO
06-09-2009, 05:18 PM
post something of value on youtube ... and then come back and tell us

rodltg2
06-09-2009, 05:29 PM
its easy, get lots of tatoos, where long shorts and tank tops, and have hot chicks hangin all over you. oh and get sloppy drunk all the time. the sponsors will be knocking shortly.

h2oskifreak
06-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Start with a job, then stay in school (spelling appears to be an issue). If you are really good you can get free swag, but you can't be that good boarding behind a ski. A job is you best bet as others have said, then buy your own stuff. Time for a dose of reality, but don't give up on your dream. Everyone starts somewhere.

coz
06-09-2009, 11:28 PM
You won't find sponsors here that's for sure, so get out on the water and post some videos like PendO said. Saying you're good is one thing, you'll need to prove it to the people that matter, good luck.