PDA

View Full Version : Ladie's Wakeboard

thwack
05-31-2009, 09:58 AM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, yet affordable ladie's wakeboard. I've finally got my girlfriend on a board and she loves it...it's just that my board is a little too much for her. Any recommendations?

coz
05-31-2009, 10:26 AM
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, yet affordable ladie's wakeboard. I've finally got my girlfriend on a board and she loves it...it's just that my board is a little too much for her. Any recommendations?

These are great boards.
http://static.zoovy.com/img/closeoutdude/-/A/angel_134_alloy_combo_08

Good deal with bindings http://www.closeoutdude.com/product/WC-2085263COMBO/Angel_134_Liquid_Force_Wakeboard__Alloy_911_Bindin gs.html

thwack
05-31-2009, 01:42 PM
Thanks. I'll definately check into this site.

coz
05-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks. I'll definately check into this site.

Dude's been around for a long time, quick shipping, also check his ebay prices cuz he's sometimes cheaper there.

thwack
05-31-2009, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the info...prices seem great. I'm going to research the board a little, run it by the boss lady, and maybe get her something ordered and here before we hit the water next weekend.

kgrove
05-31-2009, 02:47 PM
Can anyone explain what the difference is between a women's board and a similar sized men's board (other than color schemes)? I bought a small men's board (132 I think) for my wife awhile back... was wondering whether I short changed her.

dapicatti
06-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Unless they are specifically designed for a female pro, most womens boards are a male board that has been out for a few years, with new graphics and color scheme. Some may have some refining and resizing for the ladies but the basic board is the same. My wife has a O Brien Vixen that she really likes, good intermediate board, better than her abilities but doesn't slam her into the water. I think its the old O Brien Demented- they don't make it for men any more.

thwack
06-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks for all of the info. I ended up buying her the LF Angel Maven 130 07 model (she liked the graphics better than the 08 board). I bought a set of Gator GB Coupe binding from Arcadia Sports Closeouts for $29.99 (MSRP $199.99). Again thanks for all of the input.