PDA

View Full Version : 1988 Tristar storage door

boovid
05-30-2009, 02:40 PM
I hope someone can help me. I have a need for the storage door and frame for my tristar with the wrap around open bow (without passanger seat). It's the door that opens to the storage under the seats on the port side of the boat. The door itself is actually in good shape. The problem is with the plastic frame that supports the door. The plastic frame broke and i can no longer mount the door. Any thoughts?

TMCNo1
05-30-2009, 03:21 PM
I hope someone can help me. I have a need for the storage door and frame for my tristar with the wrap around open bow (without passanger seat). It's the door that opens to the storage under the seats on the port side of the boat. The door itself is actually in good shape. The problem is with the plastic frame that supports the door. The plastic frame broke and i can no longer mount the door. Any thoughts?

You have a TriStar 220 and TT member Monte has a boat like yours, has a guy that does upholstery. and mechanical work and maybe between the two of them, they can come up with something that will help.

Here is his boat, then here with upgraded graphics and the door you reference, http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=593181&postcount=5358

boovid
05-31-2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks, I will drop him a line