PDA

View Full Version : Prostar 190 1990 specs

alex
05-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Hi!
I just bought a 1990 prostar 190. I didn´t get a manual and the previous owner didn´t know s**t about the engine :-( so i would like to get a manual, or at least some specs, like curburator type etc, so i can fix some problems, buy spare parts, sparkplugs etc, would make my life much easier :-) Thanx in advance you all.

// Alex from sweden

PE4ME
05-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Alex-
You can email/mail the factory with VIN number year/model and they send a photo copied version...no doubt helpful.

east tx skier
05-23-2005, 12:17 AM
Alex, I have one scanned for a 1988 Prostar that BrianM sent me (same hull as yours). I'd sent it to MC to put in the DL section and it hasn't made it up yet. MC is usually very good about getting this stuff to you, but if you have any trouble, you can shoot me a cd and I'll burn it for you. Unfortunately, even with gmail, it's too big to email.

Wakeboy
05-24-2005, 01:04 AM
Alex,
I have a '90 190 and have gathered some docments and info. If you have some specific questions then post them and I'd be glad to send you what I have. ---Welcome.
Doug

Leroy
05-24-2005, 01:09 AM
I thought you could download the manual from Indmar for the engine, but looks like they only go back to 94 unless Enginenut can help.

http://www.indmar.com/support/manual_download.cfm

alex
06-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the help, i´ll start with mastercraft, if i don´t get anything you´ll probably hear from me again, you´ll probably will anyway :)

BrianM
06-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Wakeboy,

That is a fine looking '90 190 in your avatar. More pictures please. Is that reverse red original or was it re gel coated or painted. Very sharp.

Wakeboy
06-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Hey Brian-
Thanks for your interest in our boat. It’s all original. One of the things that sold me on the boat was that it only had 319 hours (390 now) and everything including the vinyl was original and in very good condition. The first pic is just after we brought it home two years ago, except the wakeboard pylon with racks which we borrowed for a few weeks until I could remove the “headache bar” and install the Monster Tower. I want to replace the decals set with something more current.

T-Rager
06-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey Brian-
Thanks for your interest in our boat. It’s all original. One of the things that sold me on the boat was that it only had 319 hours (390 now) and everything including the vinyl was original and in very good condition. The first pic is just after we brought it home two years ago, except the wakeboard pylon with racks which we borrowed for a few weeks until I could remove the “headache bar” and install the Monster Tower. I want to replace the decals set with something more current.

Nice MC, Wakeboy. I have a 1990 PS 190 also. There are at least three on Lake Sammamish. I saw all of them doing what they do best this morning.