PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm cursed.....

Maristar210
05-22-2005, 02:41 PM
I'll try not not to make this a "woe is me" story.... but here's how yesterday went.......

8.3 hours on boat, on second 400 hundred dollar prop.

Put boat in at noon, kid wants to tube....
Kid tubes for coupe of hours on and off and then I hit something floating in the water (I think?) and bend a blade on the prop.

Off to Action Water, $400 for third prop. Kudos to them as I arrived at 3:05 and they close at 3:00. They did not have a prop so they took one off a boat in the lot. very cool, thanks guys.

Back home, prop switched, back on the water by 4:15. more tubing and no other "in the water" events.

I bought a new truck last week and when I finally got everything unpacked I backed the boat on the garage and the board rack adjustment knobs caught on the trim above the garage because this truck must sit lower therefore the back of the boat sits higher. Bent the crap out of that knob and really crinkled the siding. :mad: So then I try to rotate the ball on my recevier over and the nut wont come loose, heat , try, heat, try. Finally I just unhook the entire tower and put the damn thing in the garage. aaaarrrrgggg.

Other than that my day went great.
This morning was better....
Motocross practice in the rain - woo hoo

sooo cursed??

Steve

peason
05-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Makes you want to scream! Hey, things could be worse - you could have been drivin a Bayliner!?

Maristar210
05-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Makes you want to scream! Hey, things could be worse - you could have been drivin a Bayliner!?

I'm afraid I could not do that. :cool:

Steve

mbeach
05-22-2005, 05:20 PM
to quote rod stewart; "WHEN IT COMES TO BEING LUCKY, I'M CURSED".

lakes Rick
05-22-2005, 06:16 PM
to quote rod stewart; "WHEN IT COMES TO BEING LUCKY, I'M CURSED".

Rod Stewart, Proof that Gay looking, NO talent, weirdos get laid by the most beautiful women in the world....

Also proof that beautiful women are really screwed up in the head..

mbeach
05-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Rod Stewart, Proof that Gay looking, NO talent, weirdos get laid by the most beautiful women in the world....

Also proof that beautiful women are really screwed up in the head..
come on lakes, i'd take on his looks to get laid half as much as him. (did i cross the line?). also, did you know that he was a world class soccer player? gave up mega soccer $$$ for mega music $$$ and virtually injury free. ok i know he had throat cancer, but he is still singing isn't he?? the guy is a chick magnet! enough said.