PDA

View Full Version : Start your engines, put the dock/shorestation in, its opening weekend

ProStar190Fan
05-19-2009, 10:05 PM
alright well the title says it all, opening weekend (memorial day weekend) is upon us and i would like to say good luck to everyone with their summer projects and getting around traffic this weekend. Whats everyone doing? i will be heading up and as the title suggests putting the shorestation in, cleaning the PS190 and other pre summer tasks. again Happy Opening (Memorial Day) Weekend.

Tom

panshovel68
05-19-2009, 10:10 PM
O yea! three straight days on the water! Footin, beer, and family are on the agenda. Port Tobbaco Md.

:)

trickskier
05-20-2009, 06:48 AM
I'm leaving my MasterCraft in the garage this weekend and headed to the beach...............Too many idiots on the water this weekend!!!

Slinkyredfoot
05-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Heading to the lake tonight, putting the boat in for the first time, lots of I and I, fun and frivolity...nice long break in the action.....:D

bbymgr
05-20-2009, 10:19 AM
Putting the X1 in the water today. Have friends and family coming for the weekend. Lots of food, beer, margaritas and fun.

flipper
05-20-2009, 10:22 AM
Not sure which one, but headed to a lake this weekend to camp and play in the water.

TOO-TALL
05-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Saturday-Might hit the river.
Sunday-Pig roast at my house.
Monday-recover from hangover.

captain planet
05-20-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm leaving my MasterCraft in the garage this weekend and headed to the beach...............Too many idiots on the water this weekend!!!

Tricky, your boat is practically a runabout...perfect for a busy day on the water. :D

Unfortunately due to the family business, I won't get on the water until June 5 or 6.:(

shepherd
05-20-2009, 01:19 PM

Good idea. We may sneak out early in the morning and get some sets in and pull the boat back out before the wallies show up. Maybe I'll go up to my buddy bxroad's private lake instead... :rolleyes::D

ProStar190Fan
05-25-2009, 10:07 PM
I would have to say it was opening weekend as usual, the shorestation gave me h3ll, the lake bottom shifted so it took me forever to get it in, 12 mile back up to get on US10 heading up and coming back US51 could not handle all the traffic out of minocqua. Just business as usual. For all of you who go through milwaukee good luck with the construction.

Tom

Rockman
05-26-2009, 01:05 PM
I would have to say it was opening weekend as usual, the shorestation gave me h3ll, the lake bottom shifted so it took me forever to get it in, 12 mile back up to get on US10 heading up and coming back US51 could not handle all the traffic out of minocqua. Just business as usual. For all of you who go through milwaukee good luck with the construction.

Tom

Milwaukee wasn't bad going up on Thursday pm...pain was O'Hare to Great America construction.