PDA

View Full Version : Dry suit for kids

eglassfo
05-19-2009, 04:35 PM
I am looking for a dry suit for kids. my 5 year old daughter has a body cast which could not be wet. I am looking for dry suit that she can wear thus her cast will be kept dry while she is swimming.

coz
05-19-2009, 04:41 PM
You put a drysuit over a body cast and I'm thinking sinking like a rock :confused: sorry to hear about your daughter but what are you expecting her to do in a body cast in the water?

wpauling
05-20-2009, 01:46 AM
www.wakezone.biz I have owned 3 different types of dry suits and like the ones on this site best. He even has pics of kids in the suits so Im confident your daughter will find one that fits.

Like all dry suits, you want to always wear a life jacket.

eglassfo
05-20-2009, 04:08 AM
Looks like that'swhat's gonna happen to anybody in cast once in the water (sink) but actually with the dry suit it also function like a floater. Am sorry am not very familiar with this but I already know of a company in Canada which made this kind of dry suit. I got this information from the person who had the dry suit made for his son who also is in a body cast. I am just trying to see if there are other companies that do the same esp here in California (where i am based).

Thanks

eglassfo
05-20-2009, 04:09 AM
Thanks a lot I will check this company out.