PDA

View Full Version : East Texas People?

TayMC197
05-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Just looking for a few more east Texas guys to ski and wakeboard with. 936-465-2763
Taylor
I'll buy the beer.

towpilot
05-18-2009, 07:39 PM
where u located?

Sodar
05-18-2009, 07:45 PM
There used to be a guy on hear named East Texas Skier. He used to be the top poster and used to have a MasterCraft. In the last couple years though, he has converted to the darkside and now has a N-boat and hangs out with a bunch of hooligans on the darkside.

If you are willing to be seen in an N-boat or have an N-boat owner in your boat, you might look into it. :D He is in Tyler.

TX.X-30 fan
05-18-2009, 08:03 PM
There used to be a guy on hear named East Texas Skier. He used to be the top poster and used to have a MasterCraft. In the last couple years though, he has converted to the darkside and now has a N-boat and hangs out with a bunch of hooligans on the darkside.

If you are willing to be seen in an N-boat or have an N-boat owner in your boat, you might look into it. :D He is in Tyler.

That would be more stressful than fun since he is convinced that his tub has the best wake ever produced.

coz
05-18-2009, 08:13 PM
Man! I'm glad you didn't say the N word, lord knows what kinda controversy that'll create here :D

TayMC197
05-18-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm in Lufkin, I just finished my boat that I bought last year. I posted pictures in the prostar thread. Grew up with Malibu's, I'm the first Mc owner in the fam. Plus it was a good deal.

BriEOD
05-18-2009, 09:31 PM
Well, if you're lucky enough to hook up with East Tx Skier, consider yourself blessed. Eastie and Mrs. Eastie are the best kind of people.

towpilot
05-18-2009, 09:36 PM
I'm in Lufkin, I just finished my boat that I bought last year. I posted pictures in the prostar thread. Grew up with Malibu's, I'm the first Mc owner in the fam. Plus it was a good deal.

i'll look u up when im down grew up in trinity so come down to visit all the time plan on bringing my boat down in the near future and gettin on that prime water in the area

JohnE
05-18-2009, 10:18 PM
That would be more stressful than fun since he is convinced that his tub has the best wake ever produced.

I don't think he likes it when you call it a tub...:o

Ric
05-19-2009, 09:22 AM
East TX Skier loves to board. Oh and if you have a really crazy tube, bring that too.

east tx skier
05-19-2009, 10:30 AM
My wife's uncle is in Lufkin, but I'm afraid we don't end up down there very often with boat in tow. I agree with Brian, we're the best kind of people. If you end up in Tyler, drop me a line.

By the way, it's quite possible her uncle is your dentist. :)

TayMC197
05-19-2009, 08:52 PM
My dentist is a lady but my old dentist was Dr. Roach.. I have a few people in the area that have MC's but always looking for a few more.... its seems that everyone in the world wants to get pulled but noone is smart enough to pull me or I just won't let them drive my boat... Looking to get a little wake time..

east tx skier
05-19-2009, 10:34 PM
My dentist is a lady but my old dentist was Dr. Roach.. I have a few people in the area that have MC's but always looking for a few more.... its seems that everyone in the world wants to get pulled but noone is smart enough to pull me or I just won't let them drive my boat... Looking to get a little wake time..

Her uncle is John Bates. One of the few people I know that owns an old Ski Ray. Family of skiers there.