PDA

View Full Version : Norris Lake in Snellville, Georgia

David4MCSammyDuvall
04-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Looking to give a pull ! Have a MasterCraft ProStar 190. Live at Norris Lake in Snellville, Georgia. Small private lake. Perfect for waterskiing. Smooth water. Bring your own drinks and pay for gas. Anyone interested ? :cool:

jomiddour
04-29-2009, 10:42 AM
David,

I live in Decatur and have a 91' prostar 190. If you want to meet up sometime and make a few laps I could definetly be up for it!

David4MCSammyDuvall
04-29-2009, 11:43 AM
Great ! Which lake do you usually go boating with your MC ProStar 190 ? Have you been to Norris Lake ?

jomiddour
04-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Jackson and Hartwell. Lanier every now and then. We made a trip to Carter's lake in the mountains this past weekend. Absolutely beautiful... We went cliff jumping and took the boat all the way up a creek to a waterfall.

I discovered Norris Lake by chance on a motorcycle ride last summer. Cool little place! How long have you lived on it?

David4MCSammyDuvall
05-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Awesome !!!! Have a house at Lake Jackson. Usually go boating at Lake Jackson. I heard about Carter's Lake. My friends lives in a big log cabin in Ellijay and wanted me to bring my boat out there at Carter's Lake. Haven't tried that yet. A creek to a waterfall.... damn. sounds great. I 've lived at Norris Lake for 10 years now. Loved it here.

jomiddour
05-05-2009, 11:21 AM
Cool! I'll be at Hartwell this weekend making a few laps for the first time this year. I've never actually skied a course before, only screwed around on one as a kid. Do you want to meet up to ski after work sometime? Sorry I'm not on here that regularly. my email is owen.middour@gmail.com