PDA

View Full Version : Seat for my '82 mastercraft

patdavey@bellsouth.net
04-22-2009, 10:26 PM
My 1982 mastercraft does not have a rear seat. Any suggestions on finding one?

TMCNo1
04-23-2009, 09:43 AM
My 1982 mastercraft does not have a rear seat. Any suggestions on finding one?

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=521284&postcount=1 and it should have been posted here, http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/forumdisplay.php?f=28, so it won't get lost in the shuffle,

patdavey@bellsouth.net
04-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Sorry, I'm new to this.

coz
04-23-2009, 12:40 PM
Sorry, I'm new to this.

No worries, #1 likes to keep this place in check. You got off easy...............you should have seen what he did to the dude that posted his teak platform re-finish in the wakeboarding section :eek: all I can say is long walk, short pier and Lake Wylie :eek: we ain't seen him since :(

JohnE
04-23-2009, 01:20 PM
No worries, #1 likes to keep this place in check. You got off easy...............you should have seen what he did to the dude that posted his teak platform re-finish in the wakeboarding section :eek: all I can say is long walk, short pier and Lake Wylie :eek: we ain't seen him since :(

#1 made that guy view some of your pic's and he ran off that pier.;)

ski_king
04-23-2009, 01:24 PM
I have had the seat for my 82 sitting in my basement for many years, but I have no plans on selling it.

Then again, anything is for sale at the right price.

ski_king
04-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Sorry, I'm new to this.

Don't feel bad about posting in the wrong place........ TMCNo1 had his share of them when he first started posting 20,000 some posts ago. I think a mod may be able to move this thread to the correct section....

coz
04-23-2009, 01:33 PM
#1 made that guy view some of your pic's and he ran off that pier.;)

We're a team, that's why they call it Team Talk :confused:

Mess with us and you get the teak oilboarding torture while I take pics :mad: you've heard of waterboarding? ain't nut'n compaired to TOB :D

thatsmrmastercraft
04-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Welcome Pat. You are going to have to search under every rock you can find to locate a rear seat. Unless you find someone like ski_king, but I bet it would take a lot to get him to part with his. You are probably best off searching and studying the old posts here to either make one yourself or have one made. But, then again, you could get lucky and stumble into a seat.

TMCNo1
04-23-2009, 01:56 PM
We're a team, that's why they call it Team Talk :confused:

Mess with us and you get the teak oilboarding torture while I take pics, you've heard of waterboarding? ain't nut'n compaired to TOB :D

OMG, youz guyz is be funny!:rolleyes::D

MMCCAR12
04-23-2009, 05:29 PM
My friend just made a new one for his 84 SS. No big deal. His new one is just as good as my 83 SS seat.

patdavey@bellsouth.net
04-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Thank you all for your help! It looks like I'll be going to the shop to customize a bit.

TMCNo1
04-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Don't feel bad about posting in the wrong place........ TMCNo1 had his share of them when he first started posting 20,000 some posts ago. I think a mod may be able to move this thread to the correct section....

I don't see that happening anytime soon. I think most all the mods have joined Barney in a cult in the mountains of Northern Georgia just off the Appalachian Trail.

coz
04-25-2009, 10:54 AM
I don't see that happening anytime soon. I think most all the mods have joined Barney in a cult in the mountains of Northern Georgia just off the Appalachian Trail.

I was wondering where he went :confused: hope he brings back some good pics :D