PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Reunion

Ron Grover
05-18-2005, 04:08 PM
Just trying to find out if anyone else is going to the Midwest Reunion at Table Rock Lake, June 10-12.

Host Williams Bros Ski and Sports.

I went last year and it was pretty good. It was the first reunion I had attended.

Let me know and we can put a face with the boat.

H2OGirl
05-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Possibily...need a little more information. Where is Table Rock lake? It would be nice to put some faces to some of these names and boats. Feel free to PM me with more imformation.

Stritt
05-18-2005, 04:16 PM
Went to 2002 and 2003 when we lived in Columbia, MO. Dave and April put on a really good reunion. We bought our 2003 20 from them. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago while in the Branson area and I think this is a regional this year. If you live near Table Rock, this is a good on the water reunion, and closer than going to Knoxville. Beware Shell Knob is REALLY small so make your room reservations!

Prostar19
05-19-2005, 09:35 AM
I am going for the first time this year. Can't wait.
H2o Girl it is in Shell Knob, MO.

peason
05-19-2005, 09:40 AM
Great area down in MO.

H2O Girl - Redline and Midwest MC in Minneapolis have usually hosted a upper Midwest reunion in Wisconsin, but in talking with Andy @ MWMC he said that it may not happen this year. You may want to ask Redline if they are going to host one?

If I didn't have such a jam packed summer, the trip down to Table Rock would be awesome, I figure it would be about a 10-12 hour drive from the Twin Cities.

Stritt
05-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Prostar 19......LONG DRIVE! Woow! I believe Ski and Sports sold 2 Anniversary boats, so you will have some twins! Have fun at the reunions.

Prostar19
05-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Yes it is a long drive but excited about going. I am going to the Midwest Reunion then to the Norris Reunion the next weekend. I think I am going to leave the Anniversary at home and take my X2. Not sure which one I am taking to Norris. Dave and April are really nice people can't wait to go
:D

Stritt
05-19-2005, 10:37 AM
Terrible decision to have to make.......Anniversary or X2 ;)

Why 2 boats now?

What is that a 12 hour drive? I drove back from the factory to Columbia,Mo and I think it was like 10 hours.

Prostar19
05-19-2005, 10:39 AM
Wanted to try out a V-Drive but did not want to sell my Anniversary. Not sure how long the drive is. 6 hours to Memphis then I am not sure from there. I think it is around 12 hours.

Stritt
05-19-2005, 10:42 AM
:D Go for the trifecta and come on down to Orlando for the river run on 6/5. That would be true dedication! It's only like 10 hours vs 12. You have to bring the anniversary boat though

Prostar19
05-19-2005, 10:45 AM
I will see if I can fit it in. I may be in Destin that weekend. I will let you know. Still have your 35th? I know I saw it for sell some place.

Stritt
05-19-2005, 10:49 AM
Yep, still have it. Everything has a price. Seems to have all the kinks worked out. Getting ready to put some tower speakers on it. Question for you. How do you have everything wired from 2 rca jacks to 4 amps.....Are you slitting the RCA's?

Come on down. It is a good trip!

bcampbe7
05-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Wanted to try out a V-Drive but did not want to sell my Anniversary. Not sure how long the drive is. 6 hours to Memphis then I am not sure from there. I think it is around 12 hours.

My grandparents live on Table Rock Lake and we get down there about 1-2 times per year.
Look at hitting 24 west in Nashville to Paducah, KY. Once in Paducah hit Highway 60. This will take you all the way to Springfield, MO. From there you can take I65 South to Branson. It takes about 7-8 hours to get to Branson from Nashville going this way. Also, the roads in Northern Arkansas going into Branson are pretty curvy. Just my :twocents:

Prostar19
05-19-2005, 11:02 AM
I am using the feed thru in some amps and also splitting the rca's.

Stritt
05-19-2005, 11:12 AM
You can be in St.Louis from Nashville running 24 to 55 to 64 in about 4 1/2 hrs. From St. Louis to Shell Knob is probably another 4 hours. Take 70 past Springfied to Republic, Road MM go south 5 miles, turn right on 60 for about 20 miles then south on 39 for 30 miles. And this is all interstate execpt the last 50 miles or so.

You may want to check with April, I know we we left the reunion in 03 at the factory, she went to Memphis and cut across. I think the interstate route will be longer mileage wise but shorter time wise. HWY 60 can be a easy drive or a nightmare depending on the traffic and the drivers. It's not easy to pass in places either.

Prostar19
05-19-2005, 11:16 AM
I was thinking about Memphis to Little Rock then up to Shell Knob. I have driven that way once but not with a boat.

Map Quest shows about 300 miles that way.

Stritt
05-19-2005, 11:33 AM
I think its aboout the same that way. Good to avoid 60 :D have a safe trip and enjoy.

Ed Kostielney
06-02-2005, 09:17 AM
We attended the east coast reunion last year which was a lot of fun. We could not make the east coast reunion this year due to a schedule conflict. We decided to make the midwest reunion this year. Heard a lot of good comments about how good this reunion is so we decided to make the drive from Michigan with the X2.

Ron Grover
06-17-2005, 02:53 PM
Went to the reunion last weekend. What a great time it was.

Dave and April Williams really know how how to host. Met a lot of great Mastercraft owners and had lunch and dinner with some that just bought an X-45 and was waiting on delivery in July.

Thanks again for the good time Dave, April and your whole team and thanks to Team Mastercraft also. Met guys from the factory too.

Ron

bepresto
06-17-2005, 03:49 PM
wish i could have made it down to the reunion. we are heading down this weekend, and staying around the baxter area. going to be down from the 18th to the 26th. so if anyone else is going down let me know.