PDA

View Full Version : Practical Joke - Revenge !!!

Maristar210
04-15-2009, 04:25 PM
When we bought our current house we took possession and that very evening we started gutting it. A friend of a friend I have only met once knocked on the door of the new place while were demoing it and tells my wife Sandy he is with the township and wants to see our building permit. He plays this for about a minute and a half and has everyone ****ting bricks when he finally admits he's my friends buddy and says he just stopped by.

Well I have since hung out with this guy a few times since then and I have always tried to think of a way to get him back.

Two weeks ago he calls me and says "hey Ed said you know hydraulics" I say yeah. He says "can you look at my boat lift pump for me, its not working right" I say sure.

Last night he drops it of and leaves a case of beer.

I check it out today and the oil is dirty and the proportional valvle is gummed up. 15 minutes of work later its all set no big deal.

I send him an e-mail that read:
Brian,

I was quite surprised at what I found when I started looking into the issues with your pump. The seals are cracked and allowing oil blow by but far worse is the proportional valve has aluminum shavings inside and the ports are not sealing well. This valve has cause an undue amount of strain on the motor and after testing it seems the main bearing in that may be bad as well.

This **** gets expensive very fast. Please let me know what you want me to do?

(((Keep in mind his pump is in perfect working order - nothing wrong with it at all..)))

My phone rings 30 seconds later. I don't answer and he leaves a message. He's in a panic. He tells me he called the guy he bought it from and told him the pump was junk and he is pissed. A few minutes later I have my buddy Ed call him while I am on the line and make up some **** about me not having his number and I say

Brian? He says yeah yeah what the **** man, what's up???

I say remember when you came to my house and said you were the building inspector?

He says yeah yeah - why????

I say

We're even ***** !!!!!!!

He ****ing loses his mind and starts calling me names - I have not laughed that hard in a month

thatsmrmastercraft
04-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Absoultely beautiful.

ttu
04-15-2009, 04:34 PM
mean, but a good one.:uglyhamme

Sodar
04-15-2009, 04:34 PM
If I were friends with you I would kick you square in the nuts and walk away!

flipper
04-15-2009, 04:35 PM
What an A$$ho!e

My thoughts exactly. i don't think stuff like that should be posted on a boat forum:D

Maristar210
04-15-2009, 04:36 PM
If I were friends with you I would kick you square in the nuts and walk away!

No you wouldnt

Sodar
04-15-2009, 04:38 PM
No you wouldnt

You're right. 8p

TX.X-30 fan
04-15-2009, 04:39 PM
No you wouldnt

I think he meant "try and walk away" Or "run like my a$$ is on fire" :D

Sodar
04-15-2009, 04:40 PM
I think he meant "try and walk away" Or "run like my a$$ is being chased by Stoooey and he has that 'I want you look in his eyes'" :D

Fixed it !

Gonzo
04-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Man thats funny, but escalation is a witch... I would watch out.

TX.X-30 fan
04-15-2009, 04:52 PM
At a job a few years ago for 18mo. and we were all bored doing the same **** everyday so we found a guy sleeping in cabinets in an apartment and said nothing. Next day he comes in the apt/const office to use the can, concrete floor in this place so we put dry texture at the bottom of the door and grab a compressed air canister with a hose we used for cleaning coils and stuff and crank the valve open. I have never laughed so hard this guy walked out like a snowman, you cannot believe how well he was covered. :D

Got really out of control after a while, guys would get on the roof with 5 gallon bucket of water and wait for you to exit a unit and let her rip. :D

SkiDog
04-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Here's a great one I found today!
http://leenks.com/link167036.html

panshovel68
04-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Here's a great one I found today!
http://leenks.com/link167036.html

Thats too darn funny