05-18-2005, 11:15 AM
All you Houstonians better watch-out!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/18/birds.attack.ap/index.html

Mag_Red
05-18-2005, 11:21 AM
:eek: :rant: I hate freakin birds!

tex
05-18-2005, 11:34 AM
I hit a big one jumping one time. It was resting on the top of the jump and tried to fly off as I hit it. Got me right in the chest and sent me out the back. Not much left of it!

bcampbe7
05-18-2005, 11:36 AM
I hit a big one jumping one time. It was resting on the top of the jump and tried to fly off as I hit it. Got me right in the chest and sent me out the back. Not much left of it!

OUCH!!!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

east tx skier
05-18-2005, 11:44 AM
At UT Austin, they used to shoot off a big gun (blank probably) every afternoon to scare the crap out of the birds. Judging from the amount of crap on the ground, it worked. You could hear it a long way from campus.

Texas ought to change its state bird from the Mockingbird to the Grackle.

tex
05-18-2005, 11:54 AM
At UT Austin, they used to shoot off a big gun (blank probably) every afternoon to scare the crap out of the birds. Judging from the amount of crap on the ground, it worked. You could hear it a long way from campus.

Texas ought to change its state bird from the Mockingbird to the Grackle.

Rats w/wings. I was down in Austin one time and parked on campus. We had to take our van to the car wash to get the bird crap off the windshield. It was that thick. I drove with my head out the window.

Ric
05-18-2005, 01:05 PM
Rats w/wings. I was down in Austin one time and parked on campus. We had to take our van to the car wash to get the bird crap off the windshield. It was that thick. I drove with my head out the window.
pics please ;)

Ric
05-18-2005, 01:25 PM
All you Houstonians better watch-out!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/18/birds.attack.ap/index.html
it's a hellhole here!
at least that's what the ny times said during the nba finals about 10yrs ago.