PDA

View Full Version : holley carb parts ?

flat broke
04-13-2009, 12:08 AM
hey guys did some annual boat maint today and ran the boat for a while on the fake a-lake and noticed some fluid on the intake manifold. I just did the v/c gaskets and everything was clean did the old sniff test on it and it was fuel from the carb :( can anyone rec a gasket kit for it ? or any help thank you 89 p/s190 thank you

TMCNo1
04-13-2009, 06:38 AM
hey guys did some annual boat maint today and ran the boat for a while on the fake a-lake and noticed some fluid on the intake manifold. I just did the v/c gaskets and everything was clean did the old sniff test on it and it was fuel from the carb :( can anyone rec a gasket kit for it ? or any help thank you 89 p/s190 thank you

Call http://www.skidim.com/contactus.asp, they will have about anything you need.

mgurley
04-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Oriely's Auto Parts has what you need...if you have one in your area.

denverd1
04-15-2009, 12:56 PM
Holley "trick kit" at the local auto parts store. Should have everything ya need.

The fuel lines give me more trouble than any gasket ever did. You may try checking the lines and bowl bolts just to make sure its all snug. The trick kits aren' tmuch but no point in buying if you don't need. BTW you can "rebuild" your carb using a kit and some carb cleaner, so if a rebuild is in your future then go ahead and get the kit.