PDA

View Full Version : The mother of all floats!!

CantRepeat
04-10-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm not sure if this is anyones idea for relaxing but Sams has a killer deal on a big arse float. It is just hugh!! It sits six people, has chairs, and coolers built into it!!! Just amazing for the price!

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=419959

aremsing
04-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Great price, I know a buddy paid more than that for one not so nice. Paradise island

CantRepeat
04-10-2009, 12:33 PM
It's crazy big, you can own your own personal island!!

scott023
04-10-2009, 12:35 PM
I'm getting one... thanks Maristar.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Thats really cool, but I think my compressor just started sweating.

TMCNo1
04-11-2009, 09:41 AM
If it doesn't have a teak boarding platform, it ain't ......................nevermind!:rolleyes::D

CantRepeat
04-11-2009, 09:45 AM
If it doesn't have a teak boarding platform, it ain't ...................................nevermind!:roll eyes::D

But, No1, how could anyone not want to own their own island! Forbes can kiss my behind now!

Hrkdrivr
04-11-2009, 01:27 PM
It looks like something out of the Pokemon shows my little one is always watching...

Ryan
04-11-2009, 11:09 PM
I thought about getting it last time I was there. I worry about how much that will draw on my battery to inflate, where I'd be less willing to use the stereo while anchored. And with my PS 190, wife and three kids, I could sure use some more hang-out space especially when inviting another family out to the lake.

CantRepeat
04-12-2009, 07:00 AM
I thought about getting it last time I was there. I worry about how much that will draw on my battery to inflate, where I'd be less willing to use the stereo while anchored. And with my PS 190, wife and three kids, I could sure use some more hang-out space especially when inviting another family out to the lake.

I also considered how much it would take to inflate. My thought is I would just idle up to where ever it is we want to use it and once inflated let the boat run a little before we shut her down. I'm also thinking of getting an inverter and a larger pump to blow it up faster.

I don't watch pokeewhatever so I don't know what you're talking about. But, I bet they have fun on their island too.

Maristar210
04-13-2009, 07:49 PM
I also considered how much it would take to inflate. My thought is I would just idle up to where ever it is we want to use it and once inflated let the boat run a little before we shut her down. I'm also thinking of getting an inverter and a larger pump to blow it up faster.

I don't watch pokeewhatever so I don't know what you're talking about. But, I bet they have fun on their island too.

Just get some of the blowhards on here to come along - enough hot air to make Jorski shiver

dpolen
04-13-2009, 09:03 PM
That thing is cool, my biggest concern would be how big is that thing when not inflated?...it's gotta be stored somewhere in the boat.
We have The Fiji Island by Rave for my kids to use, that thing is a PITA to store, especially the slide....but a lot of fun when inflated....intersting, don't see the thing on their web site any more, others must have thought the same thing as us.

brucemac
04-13-2009, 09:10 PM
those are great, but not if you're the guy who's gotta bring it home. :)

we're looking at getting this liquid force party couch for a couple of road trips this summer. not as a towable (although you could), but just for kicking back tied off to the beach or the houseboat.
http://www.waterskis.com/v/vspfiles/photos/Liquid_Force_Party_Couch-2T.jpg

CantRepeat
04-14-2009, 05:04 AM
those are great, but not if you're the guy who's gotta bring it home. :)

we're looking at getting this liquid force party couch for a couple of road trips this summer. not as a towable (although you could), but just for kicking back tied off to the beach or the houseboat.
http://www.waterskis.com/v/vspfiles/photos/Liquid_Force_Party_Couch-2T.jpg

Damn, now I'm gonna need one of those too. What's the cost on that one?

D-MAX-Star
04-14-2009, 09:58 AM
My big float that I work on almost every day.

CantRepeat
04-14-2009, 10:36 AM
My big float that I work on almost every day.

I see the built in chair, but where's the cooler full of beers?

D-MAX-Star
04-14-2009, 08:49 PM
The cooler is back in the X-Star at the dock, can't have everything I guess.

brucemac
04-15-2009, 12:07 PM
92maristar, they're like $349 at most places, but what's funny is and i confirmed this with Liquid Force, you can buy it on LF's site for $299 and then they have their closest dealer to the ship to addy fill the order. still on the hook for some shipping though i'm sure.

http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=PartyCouch/1001.0