PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati MasterCraft Opens... Finally!

Alteczen
04-07-2009, 10:03 PM
It's been a few months in the making but Cincinnati MasterCraft has officially opened. We have spent the last few months after the boat show getting our facility setup, our service in order, and processes in place to be able to serve the local community.

If you are in the greater Cincinnati or Dayton, Ohio area be sure to come by and meet the crew. We are a small group of passionate watersports enthusiasts and look forward to offering first-class service on new and existing inboard (especially MasterCraft) owners. Please visit our website for more information (directions, hours, schedule service, etc.).

www.cincymc.com

coz
04-07-2009, 10:15 PM
It's been a few months in the making but Cincinnati MasterCraft has officially opened. We have spent the last few months after the boat show getting our facility setup, our service in order, and processes in place to be able to serve the local community.

If you are in the greater Cincinnati or Dayton, Ohio area be sure to come by and meet the crew. We are a small group of passionate watersports enthusiasts and look forward to offering first-class service on new and existing inboard (especially MasterCraft) owners. Please visit our website for more information (directions, hours, schedule service, etc.).

www.cincymc.com

Congrats and good luck :toast: btw: got any x-45's with an L18? I think I know someone looking :D

mad-dog1
04-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Coz....= Trouble maker....... :D;)

D3skier
04-07-2009, 10:20 PM
actually coz has a good point could be their first sale...

mad-dog1
04-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Agreed, just don't post anything on the "Frustrated" thread, there's some weird stuff going on there.....:D

D3skier
04-07-2009, 10:52 PM
I just read that whole thing... I think you're right weird stuff... I know it's a huge decision and a lot of money to spend but bottom line is someone starts throwing me under the bus like that I'm going else wheres period! Done it before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

scott023
04-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Congrats on the grand opening...

Pray tell what weid stuff is going on...;)