PDA

View Full Version : TT access problems

captain planet
04-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Most of the time I access team talk (TT) on my office computer. I click on the site and I'm in. When traveling I have a laptop that is a floater for when people are out of the office. When I try to get on TT on the laptop I sign in w/ username and password, get the screen that thanks me for logging in and that I will be redirected momentarily, then when I am redirected it is like I never signed in at all. The box is there for me to sign in as if I was never there. The other night I tried to log on with my Parents laptop at their house and the same thing happenend. I did notice though, at the bottom of the page where it lists who is online it had Captain Planet as signed in, however the box at the upper right was still asking me to sign in.

What gives? I'm probably average computer saavy, however I don't know what to change on the settings on the computer to keep this from happening. Anybody know what to do?

Thanks,
Captain

No Skeez
04-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Captain -

I've had the same thing happen on my laptop as well, ever since I came back from vacation. I had my user name and password saved in my keychain, so everytime I went to the site, it logged me in automatically. I get back from vacation, and now I can't log in on my laptop. Curious as to what the fix is for this as well.

I'm running a Mac, what about you?

VOLFAN
04-03-2009, 01:30 PM
be sure to go to mastercraft.com/teamtalk and not the old site tmcowners

ProStar190Fan
04-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Most site will require cookies to keep you logged in. most likely your company has disabled cookies because they do not want a computer full of viruses from people who dont know what there doing. If you have access to change settings it depends on you internet browser. on IE go to tools internet options and then privacy.

Tom

Datdude
04-03-2009, 05:36 PM
My home laptop just started doing this too. Very weird:confused:

No Skeez
04-03-2009, 09:26 PM

Thanks man! Outdated bookmarks will get you every time!

Wow, I should kick my own arse for missing something that simple!

justinglow
04-03-2009, 09:49 PM

I was having the same problem. Thanks Volfan for pointing that out.

ProStar190Fan
04-03-2009, 11:29 PM
My home laptop just started doing this too. Very weird:confused:

datdude hopefully work computers still let you on...:D

Tom

PA Prostar
04-04-2009, 08:00 AM
Since that issue is solved, does anyone have trouble with the recapticha search? My office computer lets me search without logging in, but my home computer says "this recapticha key is not authorized".

Is this a related issue? Does anyone know how to authorize it specifically? The links aren't very helpful to me. It seems like information overload to someone who is just trying to enable a search.

Datdude
04-04-2009, 10:43 AM
datdude hopefully work computers still let you on...:D

Tom

yeah it still works at work:cool:

BrandonKTM
04-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Thank you all. I hated that glitch. Such a simple fix. Really really appreciated....