PDA

View Full Version : Wakeboard Tour

tex
05-17-2005, 05:39 PM
Anybody received anything in the mail about the Pro Tour. They usually send out something telling you that they have a special tent for the owners association. I have received nothing and the tour is here in FW this weekend. Are any of you d/fw people going. Texas Mastercraft is having a double up contest on Friday night at their lake.

Stritt
05-17-2005, 05:51 PM
I received something for the Orlando stop. They have a list of the TMC members, you should be alright.

Chris Wingo was the rep at the Orlando tour stop. I believe he may be heading up TMC now.

email......chris.wingo@mastercraft.com

phone 423.884.2221 ext 1115

tex
05-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Went to check the wakeboard scene this weekend. Texas Mastercraft had a double up competition and party at their on-site lake. It rocked! The skiing was great but the whole scene was better. They had some real cool booths and a vip Mastercraft area. I wish I had brought a camera-Plenty of talent for our favorite thread! They pros competed under the lights. It was a first class gig! Great job! I also checked out the regular tour on Sunday. Once again, Texas Mastercraft took care of their boat owners. Beverages and food were provided. Boy does watching wakeskating suck! It's very hard, but not easy on the eyes! I was sorry not run into anybody from this place!

jayocheskey
05-23-2005, 05:19 PM
Would have loved to have been there, but I was out of town with the MasterCraft. Doing a little riding of our own out at Lake Travis.