PDA

View Full Version : Starting to warm up

joey414
03-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Oh yeah 77 here today and the pollen is out. SUMMER IS COMING. It can't get here fast enough!

ProTour X9
03-29-2009, 04:16 PM
YEAH!!! ohh its 34 here:(

06' X-2 R8R H8R
03-29-2009, 04:41 PM
allready went out yesterday for the first time this year. Changed the oil cleaned it up and hit the water. Around 78 with a water temp at 66.....

JohnnyB
03-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Tweener weather here.....had days in the 60s early last week and woke up to 1" of snow this AM.

Mother nature is going to sucker punch us a few more times before summer I think

scott023
03-29-2009, 06:10 PM
We're melting here... still will take until the end of the month for the lake to break. :(

TMCNo1
04-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Beautiful here today, 68 degrees, did 8 hours of yard work including mowing for the first time this year.

CantRepeat
04-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Beautiful here today, 68 degrees, did 8 hours of yard work including mowing for the first time this year.

I did manage to get the grass cut today even with a smashed toe! I need to make a list of things that need to get done before the season starts.

BriEOD
04-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Yes, broke 70 here. Did some landscaping and went to an Easter Egg Hunt. Now, off to the Severn River Ski Club Spring BBQ. :cool:

ski_king
04-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Only in the mid 40's here today.......
But the sun is out and the rain has quit!!

coz
04-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I did manage to get the grass cut today even with a smashed toe! I need to make a list of things that need to get done before the season starts.

http://www.libertyglove.com/categoryImgs/footwear_Stell_Toes_Protection.jpg

Be sure and put these on top of that list :rolleyes:

Bellinghamster
04-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Two days of sunny weather and temps in the high 60's and I couldn't stand it anymore! (NW Washington)

It took some doing to convince the wife (driver) and kids (spotters) to agree to go, and they weren't all that happy about it. I started having serious second thoughts while standing in calf deep pushing the boat off the trailer... DANG that water was cold! Not just brrr cold, but actual pain kinda cold... after only a few seconds! Thought maybe we'd just go for a boat ride instead. Drove around a bit... though what the heck, I'm here. I'm sure my wetsuit shrunk (semi-dry, but seems to be tearing holes at a rapidly increasing rate of frequency). Eventually got it on and slipped in. Water wasn't too bad with the ski on my feet, but I sure tried hard to keep my hands and head out of the water as much as possible (despite gloves)! Of course I goobered the first start for no particular reason (aiiiiigg! don't get the hair wet! Keep the hands out. I wonder if I can keep my hands, head AND feet all out at the same time? ... Nope.). Anyway, had a good ski, and was glad to kick off the season. There's still snow on the hills around the lake!

Delete1
04-08-2009, 02:11 AM
Snowed again today. Time to move South. Sick of this weather. Anyone looking for a Business Partner down South.