PDA

View Full Version : Wade Cox Slalom Clinic In MN

corey
03-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Midwest MasterCraft and Waterskis.com are proud to announced the dates for the annual Wade Cox slalom water ski clinic.

Want to bring your Skiing to the next level? Who doesn’t! Get a chance to improve your Personal Best and or technical ability with H.O. Sports Factory Team Member and MasterCraft Team Member Wade Cox.
This Clinic is for everyone from Novice to Expert. The format is easy going and allows for everyone to enjoy the day out on the water!

Included in the clinic fee is a full day on the water with Wade, competition waterski course access, MasterCraft Tournament Team Edition 2009 197, gas, and a light lunch. Everything you need for a perfect day on the water!

Order today and ensure your spot - dates available July 22rd (Wednesday), 23rdth (Thursday) and 24th (Friday).

http://www.waterskis.com/Waterski-Clinic-with-World-Champion-Wade-Cox-p/waterski%20clinic%20wade%20cox.htm

JohnE
03-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Sounds like a great opportunity. Nice of you to put it together.

corey
03-16-2009, 08:28 PM
I think we would have a backlash if we didnt! Seriously, we have people sign up before we finalize the dates. Wade is the man when it comes to getting people to hit their pb's.

JohnE
03-16-2009, 09:09 PM
I think we would have a backlash if we didnt! Seriously, we have people sign up before we finalize the dates. Wade is the man when it comes to getting people to hit their pb's.

He does bring the best out of people. I drank more coors lights than ever the day I met him.:D

Jesus_Freak
03-17-2009, 02:00 PM
He does bring the best out of people.

Yes, he gave me good advice after he gave me a pull at the first CSM, but I think he had trouble speaking to me while laughing so hard at my skiing level. :)

#47of100TeamMC
03-17-2009, 03:09 PM
Is it going to be on Lake Auburn in Victoria again? or do you have a different spot this year?

corey
03-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Most likely Lake Auburn unless someone donates three days on Quarry!

corey
04-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Only three spots left on Friday!

coz
04-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Only three spots left on Friday!

Be sure and get alot of pics Corey :headbang: I'd love to attend a Wade clinic :worthy:

corey
04-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Will do (well I'll tell someone too as I have to stay back at the shop)

If you ever get the chance to ski with Wade don't miss it. He is incredibly helpful from what I've heard. I've always had to man the shop for his clinics but I went to one we hosted with Jason Parades a couple years back and it was awesome.