PDA

View Full Version : I've got this little...................

Workin' 4 Toys
03-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Knick in my prop

RexDog1
03-12-2009, 11:22 PM
I am not an expert ..... but that is not right..... why did you do that to your prop?

Good to see you on TT, hope all is well with you..:D... well all but your prop......:rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
03-12-2009, 11:24 PM
And this thing is screwed..........................:rolleyes:

Workin' 4 Toys
03-12-2009, 11:26 PM
I am not an expert ..... but that is not right..... why did you do that to your prop?

Good to see you on TT, hope all is well with you..:D... well all but your prop......:rolleyes:

I was figuring, there would be less drag if it didn't have those stickin' sharp blade tips, ya know...:rolleyes:

RexDog1
03-12-2009, 11:29 PM
I was figuring, there would be less drag if it didn't have those stickin' sharp blade tips, ya know...:rolleyes:

LOL

how did it workout for you? ;)

Monte
03-12-2009, 11:32 PM

Oh a hammer and a little elbow grease that will straighten right out...:rolleyes:

I have a brass hammer if you need one;):D

Sodar
03-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Oh a hammer and a little elbow grease that will straighten right out...:rolleyes:

Rigger .

Workin' 4 Toys
03-12-2009, 11:46 PM

I just bought this fancy 175 ton brass vice. It has titanium grips and molybdendum threaded rod for extra clamping power, thought I could use that and use the torchs to melt all the cracks back together and melt down some gold bullion and fill in the rest. No? I might just try the brass hammer, will it leave marks, I don't want any dents.

Workin' 4 Toys
03-12-2009, 11:47 PM
LOL

how did it workout for you? ;)

Good, though it made it pull a little to the right.:cool: