PDA

View Full Version : New Dock, what do you think it will cost?

Chicago190
03-08-2009, 06:50 PM
This is a basic layout of the new dock I want. I haven't started pricing different companies yet, but what do you guys think the rough cost will be for a dock similar to this. It needs to be ~30' long, and I want a sun deck of about the size I've attached. Some companies I'm looking at are Floe, Shore Station, EZ Dock, and Bulmann. I'm alright with stationary, floating, or rolling docks. Cost is more of a concern than anything.

erkoehler
03-08-2009, 07:17 PM
If this is for Minocqua, which I think it is, I would go to Chad at Lakeside Dock in Minocqua, Wi.

http://www.lakesidedocks.com/

Your probably in the 5-7k range depending on optional pieces/bumpers/ladders/cleats/etc.

cbryan70
03-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Dont listen to him he doesnt know what he is talking about

Chicago190
03-08-2009, 07:23 PM
If this is for Minocqua, which I think it is, I would go to Chad at Lakeside Dock in Minocqua, Wi.

http://www.lakesidedocks.com/

Your probably in the 5-7k range depending on optional pieces/bumpers/ladders/cleats/etc.

I've been talking to him quite a bit, and just sent him a PM today about this. I was planning on calling next week on pricing, but just wanted to get a sense of how much docks cost these days. I would really be happy staying at 5k or below.

erkoehler
03-08-2009, 07:32 PM
I've been talking to him quite a bit, and just sent him a PM today about this. I was planning on calling next week on pricing, but just wanted to get a sense of how much docks cost these days. I would really be happy staying at 5k or below.

I'm sure he will be able to break down the pricing and go over everything with you. I priced some docks last year from him and his prices were the best I found up in that area.

Itsme
03-09-2009, 10:18 AM
I looked at a very similar setup for our house - looking at around 7-9K complete.

Go with the Floe - it will cost a few $$ more but the system has some great features!

Datdude
03-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Dont listen to him he doesnt know what he is talking about

Are you talking about me?:confused: