PDA

View Full Version : TTAdmin, Thanks!

bxroads
03-07-2009, 02:03 PM
I don't hang out here enough to know who you are but apparently you are from Mastercraft. The thread that you recently commented on was locked so I can't respond but I do appreciate you posting names of contacts within Mastercraft. Maybe the MC contacts should be listed in the same post with David Maloy's contact info?

Thanks again. Knowing that someone from corporate is listening is reassuring.

Clint

shepherd
03-07-2009, 03:24 PM
[BLATANT THREADJACK COMING...]

Hey Clint, where've you been? I'm heading out to the lake this afternoon and hoping the wind will die down before sunset.

You should load up that beautiful black boat and bring it up to Lake Wylie - CSM - this spring. We can convoy up there with our boats!

bxroads
03-09-2009, 07:56 AM
Jim, did you get in any sets? I left for Atlanta Saturday and watched the race Sunday (the #2 was FAST).

I've been debating CSM........

JohnE
03-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Jim, did you get any sets in? I left for Atlanta Saturday and watched the race Sunday (the #2 was FAST).

It's a good time. It'd be great to meet you. And I'd love to see that boat.

shepherd
03-09-2009, 10:13 AM
It's a good time. It'd be great to meet you. And I'd love to see that boat.

It's a cool boat. You should see it in person.

Jim, did you get in any sets? I left for Atlanta Saturday and watched the race Sunday (the #2 was FAST).

Yeah, we got a couple sets in Saturday evening after the wind died down. It was fun. Think about CSM. It's a great 3-day party, and family-friendly if you want to bring the kids.

JohnE
03-09-2009, 10:56 AM
It's a cool boat. You should see it in person.

Only one way that's gonna happen...........................................h itch it up, bx.:D

TTAdmin
03-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Hey Clint,

Yes, I am from MasterCraft - my name is Phil Walker and I am the eBiz Manager here.

I truly hope that you contacted our VPs (John or Scott), as well as David from Cash Rewards to resolve your problem.

Always here to help-

Thanks Again,
phil

TTAdmin

bxroads
03-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Phil,

To clear the air, I am not eligible for the rewards and never have been. I just want to make sure everyone understands that success for some means failure for others. (Please no comments on this statement from anyone but TTAdmin if he wishes. Do not get this thread locked!).

Thanks

Clint

JohnE
03-10-2009, 09:17 AM
Phil,

To clear the air, I am not eligible for the rewards and never have been. I just want to make sure everyone understands that success for some means failure for others. (Please no comments on this statement from anyone but TTAdmin if he wishes. Do not get this thread locked!).

Thanks

Clint

Ok, I let this ride for a while but I can't resist. You and TTAdmin can certainly exchange emails or pm's.

Lets presume for a minute that all properly submitted claims will be paid. (Let's save the argument for now as to the validity of that statement)

Given that is the case, then success of one does not mean failure of others. Failure of each individual results in his own failure. Not the success of another. One has no bearing on the other. And keep in mind that in any given redemption month, if there is 100% redemption then the program pays a portion of the redemption. In my case it will pay 83% of the full redemption. So if every person who is enrolled in the program from Feb. of '08 properly submits his paperwork, I will get approximately 83% of my reward.

Did you take Phil up on the offer to call and discuss this with CR?

I don't think I've said anything here that will get the thread locked. Hopefully we can keep it that way.

TMCNo1
03-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Phil,

Thanks

Clint

Must be similar to someone complaining/giving opinions about the elected government officials and their policies, when they didn't vote, right?

coz
03-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Must be similar to someone complaining/giving opinions about the elected government officials and their policies, when they didn't vote, right?

This has become the biggest joke on the boating forums :D I just feel sorry for the people that get suckered into it :mad:

Sodar
03-10-2009, 10:05 AM
COME ON! Are we still not over this!?!?!?

Clint, stop mucking up the boards with this BS. If you really want to know how the thing works, then call the recommended sources. If you are too puss to call them, then stop talking about it here!

flipper
03-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Did the yellow speedo knot up again?

tbd01
03-10-2009, 10:35 AM
i dont get it either, if you dont have a dog in the fight move on!

Sodar
03-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Did the yellow speedo knot up again?

No, but it is all mucked up with peanut butter. 8p

flipper
03-10-2009, 11:39 AM
No, but it is all mucked up with peanut butter. 8p

Call Jeff, he'll know what to do

bxroads
03-10-2009, 02:30 PM
COME ON! Are we still not over this!?!?!?

Clint, stop mucking up the boards with this BS. If you really want to know how the thing works, then call the recommended sources. If you are too puss to call them, then stop talking about it here!

Just called David Malloy and left a voice mail (repeated my name and number four times so there can be no excuses). When he returns my call I will ask one simple question. In 2008 what was the potential rewards redeptions (face value of rewards purchased and maturing during 2008) and what was total rewards paid in 2008.

With a dealer cost of 15% of face value ($20,000 reward cost the dealer $3,000), I've got a feeling I know the answer. There is no magic formula for turning $3000 into $20,000, but there is the blind.......

flipper
03-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Well then, I guess that answers that

FancySauceRules
03-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Can we just flog the next person that starts a Cash Rewards thread? I can't even trust myself not to read them. Its such a train wreck, I know I shouldn't watch but I do!!! Son of a....

Its a gamble. You know it. Either take the bet or not.

BTW, double penalties for threads about Cash Rewards that are sneaky and leave it out of the title?

thatsmrmastercraft
03-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Just called David Malloy and left a voice mail (repeated my name and number four times so there can be no excuses). When he returns my call I will ask one simple question. In 2008 what was the potential rewards redeptions (face value of rewards purchased and maturing during 2008) and what was total rewards paid in 2008.

With a dealer cost of 15% of face value ($20,000 reward cost the dealer $3,000), I've got a feeling I know the answer. There is no magic formula for turning $3000 into $20,000, but there is the blind.......

Perhaps leaving your name and number four times will be an indication to Mr. Malloy as to the nature of your intent? Just a thought.

JohnE
03-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Can we just flog the next person that starts a Cash Rewards thread? I can't even trust myself not to read them. Its such a train wreck, I know I shouldn't watch but I do!!! Son of a....

Its a gamble. You know it. Either take the bet or not.

BTW, double penalties for threads about Cash Rewards that are sneaky and leave it out of the title?

Sums it all up nicely. Good job.

bxroads
03-10-2009, 05:08 PM
So are the double penalties retroactive?