PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Wakeworld??

Justjoe
03-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Wakeworld has been ramping up quite a bit lately in drama and became a nice distraction. Now, it seems to be gone (or down). Did one of you computer geniuses torch it because of the MC hate threads there??

snork
03-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Still there

j2nh
03-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Justjoe, I think this is an Al Gore (internet) problem and not a wakeworld one if others are getting it to load. I am in MI as well and several sites I visit are down or loading really slowly since yesterday afternoon.
Time for Al to head to the basement and reset some servers.

Jim@BAWS
03-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Wakeworld has been ramping up quite a bit lately in drama and became a nice distraction. Now, it seems to be gone (or down). Did one of you computer geniuses torch it because of the MC hate threads there??

WHO CARES ??? A RUMOR MONGORING website w/ a bunch of "KNOW IT ALLs" who
know NOTHING

Justjoe
03-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa Jim... relax. It's always nice to go there and see just how confused people can be (the Epic, attractive???) or ignorant (would I be better off surfing behind my 24' bayliner, or a Gecko). It's just information. Right/wrong/true/false...this IS the internet.

Justjoe
03-07-2009, 02:41 PM
My browser is still timing out though when I try to go there. Funny, guess it is just a Michigan thing (or maybe a Charter thing). Guess I can check and see if it comes up on the mac to see if it was victim to my "corporate big brother block" of innapropriate sights.

ncskier
03-07-2009, 02:50 PM
know NOTHING

Sounds like Team Talk ;) j/k

duckguy
03-07-2009, 03:30 PM
I have to agree with Jim on this one.

thatsmrmastercraft
03-07-2009, 03:47 PM
know NOTHING

Jim, how do you really feel about WW?

Jerseydave
03-08-2009, 06:36 PM
know NOTHING

Sometimes true, but there's another one out there that could be worse.
For wake gear info and opinions though, WW is pretty helpful.