PDA

View Full Version : Norris Lake

Prostar19
03-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Need some help renting out my house on Norris.

Awesome Rental house on Norris Lake. If you have never been to Norris Lake just outside of Knoxville TN you need to check it out. If you have been there you know how nice it is and you can ride almost forever.

Check out this rental

www.vrbo.com/127395

Thanks

SchuyHigh
03-04-2009, 08:51 PM
For those that may be interested, I'll confirm that Norris is as beautiful as it gets! Incredible water & marinas. Norris needs to be a "must go" in your boating schedule.

Enjoy!

TNH2oSkier
03-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Any discounts to TT members?

93Prostar190
03-09-2009, 11:41 PM
Norris is awesome ... we go every Summer .... I may be interested for a pre-Memorial Day trip in mid May during the week.

Any high speed Internet in the unit? if not, do you happen to know if AT&T cellular works at the house? I am an IT guy and will be on call. PM if you want to get into details.

Thanks .... during July we stay in the Flat Hollow portion of the lake.

ProStar Slalom
03-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Is there a course on Norris Lake.....if so, where?

TMCNo1
03-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Is there a course on Norris Lake.....if so, where?

IIRC, not far from Prostar19's house for rent!

Prostar19
03-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I can't do a discount from Memorial Day to Labor Day unless you can do a last minute trip if it is not booked. The rent helps pay for the house and it is a short rental season. There is no high speed internet however my Sprint Card works pretty well up there. AT&T does not have service. I am dead when I am there but can pick up a signal on parts of the lake and there is a phone at the house. There is a ski course about a 5 minute boat ride from the house.