PDA

View Full Version : New 07 200 Maristar owner, Do I have a depth sounder?

bturner2
03-03-2009, 03:08 PM
I finally got the new (to me) 07 Maristart home but it's been like 4 degrees everyday since I pulled it in the drive way. I'm trying to determine what options are on the boat without being able to start it. One question I have is how do you tell if the boat has a intergrated depth sounder. I pulled the hatch in the walk way and there appears to be a transducer glued to the hull. If it is I'm assuming I'll be able to toggle the function switch to display the depth, right? I also have the same question about air/water temp. Thanks!

KnoxX2
03-03-2009, 03:17 PM
It should have both Depth and air/water Temp!!!!!!!!!!

wakeX2wake
03-03-2009, 03:44 PM
should be on the same screen as water temp, air temp, and time... i believe its on the speedo... small LED screen

ORX-1
03-03-2009, 04:01 PM
It should be on this screen, you will have to select what you want to display (water, air, depth, etc)

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk192/greggrossi_2008/Wakeboarding/Feb78.jpg

bturner2
03-03-2009, 04:44 PM
So it's standard? The manual says it's an option. Great, more money to buy other toys. Does anyone know where the shower is installed from the factory? My boat has a heater but no shower. Had one in the last boat and loved it in the spring and fall. Not what you call a long season in Michigan without the right options. When I add it I'd like to make it look as factory installed as possible.

Jim@BAWS
03-03-2009, 05:17 PM
So it's standard? The manual says it's an option. Great, more money to buy other toys. Does anyone know where the shower is installed from the factory? My boat has a heater but no shower. Had one in the last boat and loved it in the spring and fall. Not what you call a long season in Michigan without the right options. When I add it I'd like to make it look as factory installed as possible.

It is an option

Jim@BAWS