PDA

View Full Version : Deviant Movie Premier

corey
02-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Midwest MasterCraft and Liquid Force wakeboards combine to bring you the world premier of Deviant! Filmed by local proction company No Style, Deviant features local home grown wakeboard talent and was filmed exclusively in the Midwest. The party kicks off at 7 pm and is open to all so bring your friends and family.

Midwest MasterCraft is located at
5160 West Broadway
Crystal, MN 55429

Check out http://www.waterskis.com/Blog-s/83.htm for more details!

corey
02-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Still the best way to fight a snow storm.

Jerseydave
03-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Looks like a cool event Corey! Wish I were in MN to check it out.

Is there a trailer to the film we could see?

thatsmrmastercraft
03-11-2009, 11:35 PM
My son is in town for spring break starting the 3rd. We should be there.

corey
03-12-2009, 07:34 PM
Awesome!!! Things are ramping up and I think this is going to be a pretty cool event. Not often that you get a movie made in your own back yard!

thatsmrmastercraft
03-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Just a friendly bump. This should be a great night.

corey
03-30-2009, 12:00 PM
Quick Update!!!

New sponsors step up to the plate to help make this the premier event of the season!!! We are proud to welcome Jet Pilot, Straightline, Red Bull and Oniell to the list of companies that support your sport!

justinlkgb
03-30-2009, 12:20 PM
Sounds Awesome...but I have plans that day and I will not be able to go:mad:

corey
04-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Pretty lame J! Just kidding man we'll miss ya. I'm sure we'll keep a copy on DVD around the shop for you to check out.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-01-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm still set to be there with my son. I know he is really looking forward to the event.

thatsmrmastercraft
04-05-2009, 12:08 PM
My hats off to Corey and the guys at Midwest Mastercraft for the event they put on. Huge turnout for the movie. Lots of refreshments (plenty of the adult kind for those so inclined) and sandwiches. The movie was awesome - really well put together. The photography was fantastic, the boarding was very good - and they put in a run of wipe-outs and face-plants that had the crowd laughing and moaning at the same time. It was cool to recognize almost all of the locations as being local lakes and rivers. My son and I had a great time!

corey
04-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Many, many thanks to all who attended and the kind words Mr. MC, it was great seeing you and your son. Hopefully the movie helped get you guys geared up for summer. Looks like we are going to need to find some more parking for the next premier!

I've got some photos of the event coming, I'll post some up once they arrive.