PDA

View Full Version : Beer Pong

kycat2007
02-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Sorry if this was posted

I guess I will stop playing this;)

http://media.www.thelantern.com/media/storage/paper333/news/2009/02/10/Campus/On.Fire.Beer.Pong.Spreads.Herpes.Mono.Flu-3620248.shtml

Monte
02-24-2009, 02:48 PM
Who woulda thunk it? Drinking after someone who is sick can get you sick? huh.. interesting.. I doubt the average college student will care though. Especially after a couple rounds...

Sodar
02-24-2009, 02:50 PM
I guess I will stop playing this;)

Just play with shots... the alcohol kills all the viruses and bacteria! :D

Monte
02-24-2009, 02:58 PM

Unless you drink too much and take the sick one home with you:rolleyes:

BCBlazers
02-24-2009, 03:14 PM

we played tequila pong one night....needless to say, that was initiated and retired all in the same night :D

TMCNo1
02-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Wow, who would have ever thought a ping pong ball could carry herpes, cheap Chinese crap!:rolleyes:

Wake2wake
02-24-2009, 03:44 PM
you know i bet if someone came out with a anti bacterial ping pong ball they could make a fortune!!

wakeX2wake
02-24-2009, 03:48 PM
what i think is funny is that this was probably news to some... if it was surprising to anyone at OSU that playing beer pong put you at an elevated risk for contracting minor easily transmitted viruses then they should probably re-think their decision to go to college and look into the ditch digging or manure removal fields...

tequila pong sounds horrible... dont get me wrong... we've dont it but we only put a double shot of 1800 in the jew cup (or center cup) and played the rest w/ beer...

if you ever want to play extreme pong take your normal setup... fill the front three cups and put a double shot of ____ tequila in the middle and put a straw in the very front cup and mandate that all cups must be drank before the next shot... if someone hit the front cup w/ the straw in it they must drink the whole solo cup full of beer through the straw... its a good way to get hammered and annoy the crap out of your ex (who you've mandated be the DD) who insists on still coming to "hang out"

wakeX2wake
02-24-2009, 03:48 PM
you know i bet if someone came out with a anti bacterial ping pong ball they could make a fortune!!

rubbing alcohol in the courtesy cup if someone playing insists on being a poon

BCBlazers
02-24-2009, 04:19 PM
^^^^^^hahahaha X2!