PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass RPM wire?

tnduckman81
02-23-2009, 11:55 PM
I am trying to install the PP and I am all but done. The only thing that I need to do is to connect the RPM wires together. My problem is that according to the directions there is supposed to be a box under my dash but there isn't. Can anyone help me with this problem?

russlars
02-24-2009, 01:01 AM
What a coincidence. I was just installing mine the other day. It sounds like you have the LTR in a 1999 and if it is like mind there is a panel/box under the dash that says MDC. It is the same box that the speedometer tubes go into. There are 2 plugs that go into it. The larger one has a gray wire that you tap into for the RPM wire. If yours is not set up like that I would call the folks at Perfect Pass for additional guidance. I just called them today about another question with my install. They are very helpful. You can reach them at:
(902) 468-2150 or here is their website: http://www.perfectpass.com/index.html
Good luck. Hope that helps.

brucemac
02-24-2009, 02:13 AM
russlars, you get yours all done?!

russlars
02-24-2009, 02:37 AM
russlars, you get yours all done?!
Almost. Didn't quite have enough time to finish it up last weekend. Plan on finishing it up here in the next few days. Then hopefully we will get a good day where I can try it out. Thanks for all your help. You were spot on with your directions and advice. So far, much easier than I expected. Will post some pics when I get it finished up.