PDA

View Full Version : 85 Stars and Stripes Decal Font

mazza
02-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey Guys,
I've done a quick browse and cant seem to find much (seach feature isnt working??) but I'm chasing a set of decals for an 85 stars and stripes.
I've had a look on ebay but I'm a bit concerned that if I order them from stellar signs i may not get exactly what I am after (I read some posts where people had said they weren't 100% happy with their work).
Also, since I'm in Australia I really can't see shipping being a suitable option as they may get damaged in the mail.

So I think my best option is to take the font to a local sign writer and get them made up.
Any thoughts on this?
Cheers
Maz

TMCNo1
02-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Hey Guys,
I've done a quick browse and cant seem to find much (seach feature isnt working??) but I'm chasing a set of decals for an 85 stars and stripes.
I've had a look on ebay but I'm a bit concerned that if I order them from stellar signs i may not get exactly what I am after (I read some posts where people had said they weren't 100% happy with their work).
Also, since I'm in Australia I really can't see shipping being a suitable option as they may get damaged in the mail.

So I think my best option is to take the font to a local sign writer and get them made up.
Any thoughts on this?
Cheers
Maz

Check this thread, http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=28544