PDA

View Full Version : 07 Maristar with X2 Package Question

bturner2
02-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Ok, I know things are bad these days but my job seems pretty secure right now and there are some crazy deals out there. I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on a 07 Maristar with the X2 package on it. I really want intergrated ballast on this one as I find myself doing a lot of surfing in my old age. Can anyone tell me if the 07 Maristar 200 came standard with the ballast. I've asked the seller and he said yes but just want to be really sure before driving 300 miles to pick it up (or leave without it). The pictures I saw of the boat has the gauges next to the throttle which I beleive are the gauages that indicate the level of ballast. With any luck it'll be in the drive way next Wednesday..... :D

03 35th Anniversary
02-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Ok, I know things are bad these days but my job seems pretty secure right now and there are some crazy deals out there. I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on a 07 Maristar with the X2 package on it. I really want intergrated ballast on this one as I find myself doing a lot of surfing in my old age. Can anyone tell me if the 07 Maristar 200 came standard with the ballast. I've asked the seller and he said yes but just want to be really sure before driving 300 miles to pick it up (or leave without it). The pictures I saw of the boat has the gauges next to the throttle which I beleive are the gauages that indicate the level of ballast. With any luck it'll be in the drive way next Wednesday..... :D

If it has the X series package it will, and yes that would be the gauges next to the throttle.

bturner2
02-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Great! Can't wait to pick her up.

I was looking (OK staring) at the pictures again last night and noticed that the tower doesn't have the braces in the corners. I've heard that this was added because of some issues they had with the tower flexing. Does anyone know if putting these braces on was covered by some sort of warranty?

I'm going to be the second owner so warranty should transfer over to me, right? So my next question would be if they did MC did cover this as a warranty item will MC cover it on my boat?

ORX-1
02-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Thats a great boat, I am pretty sure I saw it on ebay. You can even put the X2 badges on it and it would be 100% X2 because it has all the same features! Congrats!

magnum
02-18-2009, 12:26 PM
Great! Can't wait to pick her up.

I was looking (OK staring) at the pictures again last night and noticed that the tower doesn't have the braces in the corners. I've heard that this was added because of some issues they had with the tower flexing. Does anyone know if putting these braces on was covered by some sort of warranty?

I'm going to be the second owner so warranty should transfer over to me, right? So my next question would be if they did MC did cover this as a warranty item will MC cover it on my boat?
The Warranty will transfer over if you pay the $450 transfer fee to Mastercraft

wakeX2wake
02-18-2009, 02:20 PM
it depends on when in '07 your boat was made... mine didn't make the free install but i did get the braces for free... took about 30 mins total to install... no biggie there... and Rambo shipped them to my house... good luck and congrats... PULL THAT TRIGGER... STIMULATE THIS ECONOMY