PDA

View Full Version : Kissimmee/Orlando/Winter Haven

mastercraftrider
02-06-2009, 11:02 AM
I will be down to Florida (Kissimmee) March 6-19th. If anyone needs/wants another skier or boarder. I will have my own board (heading to OWC) but would also like to ski if anyone is interested.

Also, is there a good ski-school anywhere nearby that I could take a few sets thru a course and get some pointers?

Thanks

No Skeez
02-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Never skied with him, but have heard some great feedback about Matt Rini's Ski School (http://www.mattrini.com/). Aside from that, there's Keith St. Onge and Ron Scarpa's barefoot schools in Winter Haven, and Will Christien (Wakeboard Chick that has hosted the last few Rewind DVDs) lives there too. Not sure if she runs a wakeboard school or not though. You will be down there at a perfect time - Gator mating season! All the locals say it's no big deal though... Have fun, and if you have any questions, you'll be in AtlFootr's backyard, so PM him! He hooked us up when we skied with Keith two years ago. (Thanks again Rob!)

WESSTAR
02-08-2009, 11:52 PM
McCormicks just opened their new cable park. It is just outside of Tampa. It looks like I will be down there the whole month of april. The new cable looks like fun.