PDA

View Full Version : You know I must be crazy???

Maristar210
02-04-2009, 11:02 PM
I have seen so many things in four years here.

I have seen Dr. Brainey get his rocks off

I have seen Gene Dobias tongue lash us all

I have seen 6 cash rewards threads removed

I have seen 2 Swimsuit threads removed

I have seen non MC boat posts deleted

I have seen 46 threads on bindings and boots

I have seen Eric make a meaningful post

I have seen Stuart be banned more than once, but not enough

I have seen MTNSUN banned for showing clevage of his chunky girl friend:o

I have seen Casey use the board to get his money

I have seen Skeeler pimp his ****

I have seen a lot of things.............

One thing, I have never seen??????

Is Doug be disrespectful. It hasn't happened, period. Doug? You are the man !!!

Sodar
02-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Yes, you are crazy.

Maristar210
02-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Mucho respecto for senoir Douglas, no??

east tx skier
02-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Well, thanks, Steve. Possibly thanks for having a selective memory. I believe I was fairly disrespectful to Gene though. If not him, I did dress down Pink Lightning.

But many thanks.

Sodar
02-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Mucho respecto for senoir Douglas, no??

Absolutely. He is good people.

east tx skier
02-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Wait a minute, you guys are talking about Doug O., right?

dapicatti
02-04-2009, 11:24 PM
I have seen so many things in five years here.

I

Doug

You have an amazing ability to remain calm in the face of unlimited craziness on this board. Somehow I don't have that gift, therefore I post infrequently at best.

sand2snow22
02-05-2009, 12:17 AM
I can't believe you're a lawyer ;)

TMCNo1
02-05-2009, 06:53 AM
If it's Eastie your referring to, Doug can be disrespectful to me anytime he wants. He knows I can take it if he needs a outlet to release those pent up frustrations. Just don't ask me about teak!:rolleyes::D

TMCNo1
02-05-2009, 06:54 AM
I have seen so many things in five years here.

I have seen Dr. Brainey get his rocks off

I have seen Gene Dobias tongue lash us all

I have seen 6 cash rewards threads removed

I have seen 2 Swimsuit threads removed

I have seen non MC boat posts deleted

I have seen 46 posts on bindings and boots

I have seen Eric make a meaningful post

I have seen Stuart be banned more than once, but not enough

I have seen MTNSUN banned for showing clevage of his chunky girl friend:o

I have seen Casey use the board to get his money

I have seen Skeeler pimp his ****

I have seen a lot of things.............

One thing, I have never seen??????

We can always get you help,

JohnE
02-05-2009, 07:59 AM
I gotta agree. Doug is a class act and we all benefit from his participation here.

I say we all pitch in an buy him an orange 197 as a lifetime achievement award. Couldn't be more than a couple of bucks apiece if Eric tosses in his commission.

TMCNo1
02-05-2009, 08:53 AM
I gotta agree. Doug is a class act and we all benefit from his participation here.

I say we all pitch in an buy him an orange 197 as a lifetime achievement award. Couldn't be more than a couple of bucks apiece if Eric tosses in his commission.

I'll donate a quart of teak oil!:rolleyes:

Maristar210
02-05-2009, 09:34 AM

Could we tint that orange from Lakey's Pump - kin Volunteer Orange to a deeper more burnt, Longhorn Orange?

KnoxX2
02-05-2009, 09:58 AM
I think we just need to do a Longhong wrap on it for him...........

east tx skier
02-05-2009, 10:20 AM

Rumor has it that it's on the way (along with my free water ski). ;)

You guys can level with me. Are we going to the vet? I have a feeling this is just cushion for when Harold puts me in the #2 seat on post count some time next week.

Sodar
02-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Rumor has it that it's on the way (along with my free water ski). ;)

And my gift basket.... :rolleyes:

shepherd
02-05-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, you're crazy. I'm not sure, but it looks to me like Dougie was dissing Skidog's buddy's boat. Back off tiger! 8p

Sorry, Eddie. I love 93's, but that thing is pathetic. In all seriousness, I will give him $250 and drive down there and get it if he puts some new trailer tires and a spare on it so I can have a shot of making it home. I haven't read the entire thread, but I feel confident that that could be seen as a serious offer by comparison. Maybe 303 will sponsor my restoration.

/edit. Okay, so someone offered more. It will rot. It's off to a great start. Too bad. I'd have made it shine.

BriEOD
02-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Well, thanks, Steve. Possibly thanks for having a selective memory. I believe I was fairly disrespectful to Gene though. If not him, I did dress down Pink Lightning.

But many thanks.

I remember that!!

TX.X-30 fan
02-05-2009, 04:38 PM
I don't know about all the fluffy accolades, but I would like one of his home brews and a movie on that TV. :D

The winterization checklist I understand got a honorable mention at the Pulitzer prizes a few years back. 8p

Monte
02-05-2009, 05:12 PM
210 glad you said you were crazy and we didn't have to..

Doug.. Yeah he is a stand up guy.. Is he running for or from something right now? I am intrigued

Sodar
02-05-2009, 05:12 PM
210 glad you said you were crazy and we didn't have to..

Doug.. Yeah he is a stand up guy.. Is he running for or from something right now? I am intrigued

We want to get his old moderator position back! :D

SkiDog
02-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Seems to me that I remember something about him dissing the guys boat! Rock on Brutha! You got MY permission to trashtalk that damn thing anytime you want! I musta been crazy to try and sell it for him!:(

SkiDog
02-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Dougie, you've held the post count title for as long as I can remember! Damn, this place ain't gonna be the same with #1 holding on the the title! I'll bet Lynn (1's wifie) is really happy about it! She hasn't seen the man in 4 years!:D:D:D

east tx skier
02-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Yeah, you're crazy. I'm not sure, but it looks to me like Dougie was dissing Skidog's buddy's boat. Back off tiger! 8p

I have disrespected boats. But just so we're clear, that was a real $250 offer and I would've followed through.

I'm sure Harold will handle all the perks and free stuff that come with that number just fine. :)

SkiDog
02-05-2009, 05:57 PM
I have disrespected boats. But just so we're clear, that was a real $250 offer and I would've followed through.

I'm sure Harold will handle all the perks and free stuff that come with that number just fine. :)

Oh he's used to getting things free! You should see his 'Waffle House' memorabilia room at his house! He had to start selling off MC stuff to make room!:D

Maristar210
02-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Sodar seems to understand my logic here.

This place is like like on flew over the coo coo's nest when Harold becomes our "Rock of stability" and the inmates are given the buttons.....

SkiDog
02-05-2009, 06:54 PM

This place is like like on flew over the coo coo's nest when Harold becomes our "Rock of stability" and the inmates are given the buttons.....

Oh, I understood it too, i was just doing to this thread whats been happening to every other thread on here!

pram
02-05-2009, 07:06 PM
uhhhh yah way to jump on Maristars coat tails there Senior SkiDog real original :rolleyes:

TMCNo1
02-05-2009, 07:12 PM
You guys ain't right!
I have no plans on passing Doug anytime soon, unless he puts it in reverse, then I'll run like the devil!
I'll get banned first, Robo Cop is working on it as we speak!

east tx skier
02-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Harold, you average 14.4 posts per day while I average 11.75 and have been at it for two years longer at least. The way I have fallen off participationwise, you'll pass me in the next few weeks. Embrace it!

Sodar
02-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Yeah, who wants a "N" owner to be the top poster anyways!?!?! :D

KnoxX2
02-05-2009, 08:24 PM
I think Doug can be SAVED............................................. ....

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE COME BACK.

JohnE
02-05-2009, 08:49 PM

I don't think Harold is "becoming" anything. He hasn't changed in a long time I bet. He is what he is to be cliche.

And I don't know a more sincere person. One of a handful of great people I've met in person through this site.

east tx skier
02-05-2009, 08:59 PM
I think Doug can be SAVED............................................. ....

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE COME BACK.

I don't think I ever left. I think my saving grace is that we still have a MC in the immediate family and less than an hour's drive from here.

Sodar
02-05-2009, 09:01 PM
I don't think I ever left. I think my saving grace is that we still have a MC in the immediate family and less than an hour's drive from here.

Can I see the photo op of you sitting on the stern of that boat? :D

Maristar210
02-05-2009, 09:08 PM
I don't think Harold is "becoming" anything. He hasn't changed in a long time I bet. He is what he is to be cliche.

And I don't know a more sincere person. One of a handful of great people I've met in person through this site.

JohnE

You have trouble seeing the forest through the trees my friend.

Harold?

I am not offending Harold.

Please stick to hanging on Mike's train

east tx skier
02-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Can I see the photo op of you sitting on the stern of that boat? :D

Not on the stern, but I'm sitting in it. I'm the guy in the red hat.

André
02-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Yeah, who wants a "N" owner to be the top poster anyways!?!?! :D

Or a barge ex captain...;)

Sodar
02-05-2009, 09:54 PM

Please notify the wife and the in laws that there will be a professional photoshoot this summer on the stern. If no photoshoot occurs, Harold will over take you on posts and Atlfootr will ban yo @ss.

shepherd
02-05-2009, 10:03 PM

Looks a little choppy back there in the weeds. Nice boat though, and nice action shot!

Monte
02-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Kinda looks like a picture of a high def TV screen to me.. How in the hell can you really tell if that is Doug in the red hat?? I personally own two or three red hats:rolleyes: I think he's watching videos.... wishing:rolleyes::D

east tx skier
02-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Red Hat. 98 MC PS 205.

TMCNo1
02-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Red Hat. 98 MC PS 205.

Uhhhhhhh, Doug, that has to be some kind of MC hat, its really kinda pink!:rolleyes::uglyhamme