PDA

View Full Version : Team MasterCraft items

Cousin_Jeff
05-13-2005, 02:36 PM
There used to be a section in the MasterCraft store online for Team MasterCraft items. Either I am looking at it incorrectly or there are no longer items specific to Team MasterCraft.

I just purchased a new vehicle and want to put a Team MasterCraft sticker on the back window like I had on my old vehicle. Does anyone know where I can get a small Team MasterCraft sticker? Anyone have a left over that they want to get rid of?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

LakePirate
05-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Don't know if they still sell those or not. I do however have a black one if you want it. PM me and let me know.

Cousin_Jeff
05-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Thanks Lake Pirate but I should have specified that I am seeking a white sticker. I have tinted windows and the black will not show up.

LakePirate
05-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Yep, I am fully aware of that little problem. :cool:

atomicdawg
05-13-2005, 03:19 PM
cousin jeff....try this website.

http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=5

prostar205
05-13-2005, 03:23 PM
Cousin Jeff -

I asked the same question several months ago. They are not selling them from their store web site. However, if you go to www.jointmc.com you can get them there. You will have to sign up to be a Team MC member. I don't know if you can get some of these if you are already a Team MC member. One would think you should be able to get them. Let us know the outcome because I need a few as well.

Stritt
05-13-2005, 03:46 PM
http://www.ptxsecure.com/mcpro/Sear...px?CategoryID=5 that site is BS!!!!! they show they black pole cover with a sale price of
$20.00. I went to order and they were $10 extra for black. No surcharge for yellow or whatever color they had....

I say BOO, since when is black a surcharge color? :mad:

prostar205
05-13-2005, 03:50 PM
I feel your pain 35th. I could not agree more. I was going to buy the $20 guide poles to and nature, the only color I really wanted was BLACK. Only to find out they were $10 more. I ended up buying the blank (no lettering) versions off ebay for $19. The black ones I had on my '95 PS205, the white lettering kept rubbing off onto the rub rail. It was a PITA to get off. No more lettering for me.

TEX P205
05-13-2005, 03:52 PM
The black ones I had on my '95 PS205, the white lettering kept rubbing off onto the rub rail. It was a PITA to get off. No more lettering for me.

What did you use to get the white off the rub rail?

Davo
05-13-2005, 04:38 PM
"$10.00 extra for black"...pfft. Did the stinking guide post pole cover factory burn down? I've been asking Liquid about them for over a month and they still haven't gotten any in. I think they have some teal or pink ones though!

Anyways, I might try mymc.com. I was hesitant, thinking the shipping cost to FL might be as much as the stinking covers themselves...

(sorry for the hijack jeffro)

Crash
05-13-2005, 05:08 PM
Following the thread jack.

I am pissed. I ordered two Guide Post covers and was disappointed when I too found out you had to pay extra for the common logical color choice black. I ordered them back on 5/3 and still haven't recieved them!! Their website was uninformative and I didn't recieve a call back after leaving a message. I ordered a lot of parts from many vendors on 5/3 (spending spree) and I've recieved EVERYTHING (some 2 times as I needed more) and they've all arrived EXCEPT the guide posts. Approaching 2 weeks...

Signed,

very disappointed :mad:

prostar205
05-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Tex -

GOOF OFF works great and some elbow grease.

TEX P205
05-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Thanks Prostar205, When I bought my boat, Texas Mastercraft threw on some guide pole pads with there logo for free, I thought how cool is that, because that was on the top of the list to buy. One crooked boat loading attempt later, I figured out black quide pole pads with a white logo is not that cool.

prostar205
05-13-2005, 06:11 PM
No problem.

I got the blank Black guide pole covers from Fundamental Watersports. Here is a link www.fundamentalwatersports.com/guidepads.html. They are $19.95 for a set. I also bought the transome shield material.

I agree the pads with the MasterCraft logo look great, but all it takes is one mis-aligned docking and you have just rubbed all the white onto the your rub rail and also more than likely put a nice hole thru the nylon cover.

Good luck.

Cousin_Jeff
05-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Does anyone still need the Team MasterCraft hitch cover? I know that a couple of weeks ago there were some on this board looking for one. I found mine (never used) in the hall closet while looking to see if by chance I could find one of the Team MC stickers I am seeking. Let me know if you are interested in getting this hitch cover.

Crash
05-18-2005, 12:00 AM
Following the thread jack.

I am pissed. I ordered two Guide Post covers and was disappointed when I too found out you had to pay extra for the common logical color choice black. I ordered them back on 5/3 and still haven't recieved them!! Their website was uninformative and I didn't recieve a call back after leaving a message. I ordered a lot of parts from many vendors on 5/3 (spending spree) and I've recieved EVERYTHING (some 2 times as I needed more) and they've all arrived EXCEPT the guide posts. Approaching 2 weeks...

Signed,

very disappointed :mad:
Received today, 2 weeks.