PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on a PS 209

hokiecharlie
02-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Trying to move to a 214. Dealer's trade offer on my 209 is acceptable, but thought I'd see if someone might be interested in getting one for just a little more than dealer's offer.

Boat is a 2002 209 with 444 hours in excellent condition. Zero flex tower, 2 board racks, standard engine, 4 tower speakers, sub woofer/amp, PP Stargazer, jump seat, cover, bimini top, cleats, tandem trailer with spare, tower mirror. Color is navy blue and white. Also have a never used, customized waterline mooring cover (navy blue) from Ski Boat Covers, if interested. All maintenance records, etc. All fresh water use. Email me at clewell@tredegar.com for more information, pictures, etc.

JohnE
02-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Charlie, list it in the marketplace if you haven't already. And of course, we need a picture.

Personally, I'd just trade it in to the dealer. But it doesn't hurt to try to sell it outright. How much are you asking?

ShamrockIV
02-02-2009, 02:00 PM
johne is right. pics?? price??
as the owner of a 03 209 i can tell u if dealer is close.

Ski-me
02-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Also consider the tax "difference" into your 3rd party sale.

If you trade the boat in, you pay the cash difference between the two boats. If you sale it outright, you pay sales tax on the entire price of new boat.

Just something to figure into the equation.