PDA

View Full Version : Mcginnis Ski School

spanielman50
01-29-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm Down In Lauderdale And Hurt All Over,,,,,,,,,,it Feels So Good To Ski Again,,,,,,,
Left 20 Below In Upper Michigan,,,,,,,,my Goal Is To Keep A Tan Line And Keep Comin Back,,,,,,,,,,,any Recomendations On Sore Muscles ?

atlfootr
01-29-2009, 08:58 PM
This and a HOT TUB :D

spanielman50
01-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Does It Come In Gallon Tubes ?

JohnE
01-29-2009, 09:14 PM
I recommend 3 Advil and 3 Jack Daniel's. Not necessarily in that order.

D3skier
01-29-2009, 10:36 PM
I recommend 3 Advil and 3 Jack Daniel's. Not necessarily in that order.

wouldn't the number of Advil and Jack depend on the severity of the pain? So if you consider your pain to be a 5-- take 5 Advil and 5 Jacks?

JohnE
01-29-2009, 10:46 PM
wouldn't the number of Advil and Jack depend on the severity of the pain? So if you consider your pain to be a 5-- take 5 Advil and 5 Jacks?

You must have seen me at CSM.:D

D3skier
01-29-2009, 11:53 PM
You must have seen me at CSM.:D

not only that but personal experience last fall. Took an extremely hard OTF fall and put me out for the rest of the season.

Look forward to seeing you again this spring. We'll have to hit the course in the morning for that smooth water...

JohnE
01-30-2009, 09:47 AM
not only that but personal experience last fall. Took an extremely hard OTF fall and put me out for the rest of the season.

Look forward to seeing you again this spring. We'll have to hit the course in the morning for that smooth water...

I remember you taking talking about that fall. Messed you up pretty good, huh? What was the lasting injury from that?

That is definitely the plan. Last year I hate to admit I was a little cloudy every morning due to the nights before. The windy weather provided little incentive to get up early, though.

I told Shep that this year I'm going to back off it a little at night so I can get some glass in the mornings.

shepherd
01-30-2009, 02:08 PM
I told Shep that this year I'm going to back off it a little at night so I can get some glass in the mornings.

Yeah right! 8p ;)

BTW, good prescription. Personally, I prefer ibuprofen and gin.