PDA

View Full Version : Montana Mastercraft X-Star owners?

Unimoger
01-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Any more of them out here in the big sky besides me? I am in Helena and at hauser and holter lake quite often.:D

Unimoger
02-02-2009, 09:33 PM
dang, nobody?:(

coz
02-02-2009, 09:42 PM
dang, nobody?:(

Then that makes it official :rolleyes: you're the "Official Big Sky Montana MC TT Rep" :headbang: Congrats & welcome :toast:

bbymgr
02-02-2009, 09:59 PM
I can't remember who......but someone was on here last year that was up on Flathead Lake. Anybody else remember the person?

Slinkyredfoot
02-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Hey the only reason I did not respond is because you said I had to be an X-Star owner....how bout a SS owner in Carmel that loved the Big Sky two summers ago when I was there..

Beautiful country in your home state of Montana Unimoger...post up more man... we gotta get your count up over11 and I am sure you have some great pics of that countyrside as well as your MC...welcome....:D

TMCNo1
02-02-2009, 10:03 PM
I was born in Montana, does that count?:rolleyes:

Slinkyredfoot
02-02-2009, 10:05 PM
I was born in Montana, does that count?:rolleyes:

Count for what? being an X-Star owner?

Ryan
02-02-2009, 10:25 PM
I'm not from MT but have towed my boat up many times from CA. We have some family cabins on Hebgen Lake by W Yellowstone. I'm now in OH and and trying to finagle a trip at the end of June.

bigmac
02-02-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm not from MT but have towed my boat up many times from CA. We have some family cabins on Hebgen Lake by W Yellowstone. I'm now in OH and and trying to finagle a trip at the end of June.

I've snowmobiled across Hebgen Lake many, many times over the years...usually on my way to the Happy Hour.

Coincidentally, I just got back from snowmobiling the Flathead Valley two days ago. Really beautiful part of the country. I have a buddy that owns a great lodge/bed/breakfast in Hungry Horse (Tamarack Lodge). I highly recommend it.

Cary K.
02-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Ty and Ian Udell did/still do run a camp on Swan Lake in Montana (although Ty is in Tampa now). I think they run an X-Star up there.

WakePowell
02-03-2009, 09:16 AM
I can’t imagine that there are more than a handful of X-Stars in Montana. Heck the MSRP on an X-Star is twice the average income for the state! I’m from Montana and familiar with the lakes you ride. I feel for your situation, a great boat, un-crowded lakes but cold water, lots of wind and a short season….Head south my friend…..

bigmac
02-03-2009, 10:48 AM
I can’t imagine that there are more than a handful of X-Stars in Montana. Heck the MSRP on an X-Star is twice the average income for the state! I’m from Montana and familiar with the lakes you ride. I feel for your situation, a great boat, un-crowded lakes but cold water, lots of wind and a short season….Head south my friend…..

I'm sure you're correct about the cold water and short season. As to average income...having just taken the Amtrak across eastern Montana (yikes!) to the Glacier are, I can tell you that the average income in Montana must be pretty different than the average income in the Flathead Valley. One thing I did notice driving around that beautiful area is a pretty fair number of Malibu stickers on vehicles.

Unimoger
02-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks Guys, I should have said MC in Montana.:D There are alot of malibu's in this neck of the woods. I get alot of looks with my boat at the lake because it is so different from the others. Fine by me.:cool:

peason
02-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Headed to Big Sky over spring break with the family. Going to be snowboarding @ Big Sky and Moonlight Basin. I'll have a MC decal on the back of my Armada.

2RLAKE
02-03-2009, 07:16 PM
i had a MC t-shirt with me when i went elk hunting a couple years ago and my MC keychain ... does that count

Ryan
02-03-2009, 09:00 PM
I've snowmobiled across Hebgen Lake many, many times over the years...usually on my way to the Happy Hour.

Coincidentally, I just got back from snowmobiling the Flathead Valley two days ago. Really beautiful part of the country. I have a buddy that owns a great lodge/bed/breakfast in Hungry Horse (Tamarack Lodge). I highly recommend it.

Small world. Not a lot of people know about that lake. Can't wait to get back there.

cdawake
02-26-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm out of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Not montana, but we're close to Missoula. Did you buy your mc from Captains Marine?

stelldr
02-26-2009, 10:26 AM
I live in Kazakhstan but I'm from MT and have a place on Flathead. We are there every summer and we just purchased a 2005 X-10.

Unimoger
03-03-2009, 04:02 PM
I'm out of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Not montana, but we're close to Missoula. Did you buy your mc from Captains Marine?

nope, we moved here form Portland Oregon and bought it at Portland Ski Boat center.

Footer Girl
03-04-2009, 10:44 AM
I grew up in Anaconda/Georgetown Lake. I really miss it up there!