PDA

View Full Version : MPLS Boat Show Pics

corey
01-24-2009, 09:55 AM
Two days left, snapped these pics early before the show opened so the lighting is a little bad but hope you enjoy them!

corey
01-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Couple more, we've got 12 boats in all at the show.

corey
01-24-2009, 09:57 AM
Thus far traffics been good, yesterday was busy and we're expecting today to be the busiest of the week.

corey
01-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Pro Shops been very busy!

BHT
01-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Curious what the boat show price is on the X1?

TMCNo1
01-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Your telling us that the 40th Anniversary X-Star has never sold? Must be, the blue protective film is still on the Stainless fenders!

ski_king
01-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Nice photos!

I didn't know the X14V could fly!

Itsme
01-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Your telling us that the 40th Anniversary X-Star has never sold? Must be, the blue protective film is still on the Stainless fenders!

I worked the show with MWMC this past weekend -

I think that the blue protective film is still there specifically to protect it from the drool coming out the corner of my mouth.....

captain planet
01-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Thumbs up for having a 197 in the booth. :headbang:

Kevin 89MC
01-26-2009, 02:13 PM
I was able to get to the Mpls show with my 2 daughters on Sunday. MC had a great display, and a well stocked pro shop. Much better than the competition. It seems like MC was the only one to have an inboard, and it was a nice 197 too! All I saw at Malibu & Natique were wakeboard boats. Nothing against wakeboard boats, just surprising that they didn't have even one inboard. The 214V sure looks big, someday I'll have to get a slalom run behind one (and a 214) to see what it's like. Plenty of room for friends & gear compared to my little boat, that's for sure.
Nice show Midwest MC!
Kevin

Ubugme2
01-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Corey,

Nice pictures! I have not seen such a nice display of boats. I have attended the small boat shows we have here in Kansas and I have never seen a boat up in the air like that. I also like how you have the boats off the trailers and down low so it’s easy to see inside. All the boats here they just pull in and park them with signs up not to stand on the trailers. Looks to me like you have the dream job working with those boats, Dealers are to slow around here to work for.

SchuyHigh
01-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Thumbs up for having a 197 in the booth. :headbang:

I second that!

TX.X-30 fan
01-26-2009, 08:22 PM
I think MC needs to get a some winning color/graphic schemes and stick to it. I see none there appealing except the boat without a tower.

scramison
01-26-2009, 08:45 PM
I think MC needs to get a some winning color/graphic schemes and stick to it. I see none there appealing except the boat without a tower.

Agreed, I thought that these boats were all about show :mad:

lol, seriously though get to matching those colors Mastercraft cause they look like crap. Hire a designer if you have to. They don't have to stick to schemes, just do it right.

TX.X-30 fan
01-26-2009, 08:55 PM

lol, seriously though get to matching those colors Mastercraft cause they look like crap. Hire a designer if you have to. They don't have to stick to schemes, just do it right.

Do you think some of these dealers are ordering boats they think look cool but actually look like furry 1970's bathroom wallpaper?? :confused::confused:

thatsmrmastercraft
01-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Corey,

My hats off to you and Midwest Mastercraft for the largest and best staffed display at the show. No one else there even came close. The X-14 elevated and rotating was impressive.

Peter

Plymouth Family Guy
01-26-2009, 09:46 PM
Another great display at the Minneapolis Boat Show by Midwest MasterCraft. By far the best overall site at the show. My wife and three daughters enjoyed checking out the boats on Saturday morning, especially the big white one, an X-55 I believe. We got a good deal on a pair of skis for the eight year old and a new neoprene life jacket for the two year old. Great job Corey, Dan, Eric, John and everyone else from MMC at the show.

Brian House

wakeX2wake
01-27-2009, 09:31 AM

if anybody knows of a dealership hiring for this position LET ME KNOW... me and a friend were talking the other day and i'm pretty sure i could put together some sweet rides... that people would buy up in a heart beat... some of the ones i've seen at shows i wouldn't buy just b/c they're ugly

corey
01-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the kudos guys! It's good to know that people that actually went to the show appreciated the effort.

In regards to the colors, well to each their own I guess. As soon as you guys pony up the cash and open a dealer you can do as you like, in the meantime we'll continue to order boats we like and as always let customers special order what they like.

sully
01-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Another great display again this year guys. The pro shop looked great also.
Hey did anyone go through the Windsorcraft? Holy crap that thing was nice. But for 500,000 it should be I guess.