PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Female Wakeboarder

barefoot
01-22-2009, 05:03 PM
It’s getting towards the end of the day…I thought I would give you something to talk about…

I went to the boat show this week and was given the Rewind 09 DVD. Excited as I was, I went home to watch. Amazing footage, great athletes, boats that rule the world, but I can honestly say…I fell in love with the lovely Will Christien.

I know what you’re thinking…it has to be the long blond hair, the smile, or the UK accent. Granted, that certainly helped. But there seems to be something more…

So I’m putting it out here…I would love to meet her. I figure someone on here knows her…and I was hoping that they could hook us up. I’m not looking for anything serious…I mean, come on! I’m making sacrifices…I’m freeing myself up for this one. I think a great way to start would be to share some time out on the water.

Thoughts?

Discuss…

(and I wanted to thank you in advance for your help!)

shepherd
01-22-2009, 05:27 PM
We may be able to help you. But you need to post a picture of yourself first. :cool:

03 35th Anniversary
01-22-2009, 06:08 PM
All I can tell you is she live down the road from Keith St.Onge and she is married.....

I was at his house last May and she was walking her dog up and down the road.

SkiDog
01-22-2009, 06:24 PM
All I can tell you is she live down the road from Keith St.Onge and she is married.....

I was at his house last May and she was walking her dog up and down the road.

Damn, another one bites the dust!

Sodar
01-22-2009, 06:26 PM
I will agree with Barefoot though... there is something way more about her than the 6-pack abs, gorgeous face and kickin' body.

Her husband is one lucky dude!

Jim@BAWS
01-22-2009, 06:58 PM
I'll be sure and foward here this link from TEAM TALk so she knows who is stalkin her.

She come by the dealership quite often

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
01-22-2009, 07:11 PM
I'll be sure and foward here this link from TEAM TALk so she knows who is stalkin her.

She come by the dealership quite often

Jim@BAWS

I appreciate the 'heads up' that she is coming by! I'm ONLY 3.5 hours away!:mad:

barefoot
01-22-2009, 09:27 PM
35th, there you’ve gone and done it! Why did you have to say she’s married?

Remember: I’M NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SERIOUS! Perhaps something along the lines of purely sexual. We both work so I was thinking something around our work schedules…

But, you know…I am planning a vacation. Maybe I should go visit my buddy Kieth :rolleyes:

Alright, alright…I realize this is getting out of hand. Jim, could you arrange a sit down to talk about this “husband” of hers? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink…:D)

Carry on!

03 35th Anniversary
01-22-2009, 09:32 PM
35th, there you’ve gone and done it! Why did you have to say she’s married?

Remember: I’M NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SERIOUS! Perhaps something along the lines of purely sexual. We both work so I was thinking something around our work schedules…

But, you know…I am planning a vacation. Maybe I should go visit my buddy Kieth :rolleyes:

Alright, alright…I realize this is getting out of hand. Jim, could you arrange a sit down to talk about this “husband” of hers? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink…:D)

Carry on!

If its ruined for me its going to be ruined for everyone!!!!! :D

barefoot
01-22-2009, 09:36 PM
She feels sorry for us as well...

BriEOD
01-22-2009, 09:36 PM
I met her at Jim@BAWS shop a year ago or so. We took a run in CSX together (along with some other folks).

TOO-TALL
01-22-2009, 10:36 PM
My god is she hot!!!!
The voice, the body...nice.

She was at The Liquid edge giving a Clinic last summer only 1.5 hours from me.:D

wakeX2wake
01-23-2009, 11:39 AM
and that is why i love wakeboarding... great excuse to drink beer outside and get a bunch of good looking (or in her case amazing) women on your boat for eye candy... always another good excuse to wear sunglasses

Maristar210
01-23-2009, 12:10 PM
She does not have an accent when she sings or moans. I can tell you that...

Jerseydave
01-23-2009, 01:45 PM
[QUOTE=barefoot;569686]35th, there you’ve gone and done it! Why did you have to say she’s married?

Remember: I’M NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SERIOUS!

Looks like someone should check out AshleyMadison.com :D

jss101
01-26-2009, 10:32 AM
She feels sorry for us as well...

Whoa. Stopped me in my tracks! She certainly is...

Hollywood
01-27-2009, 01:13 PM
She was definitely the first female wakeboarder I Googled. HOT

jbfootin
01-27-2009, 01:25 PM
MYMC may have an opinion of who the "hottest" wakeboarder is;):)